Locking on a bra and breastforms

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
LooLoo

Locking on a bra and breastforms

Post by LooLoo »

Quick challenge for all of you, best way to lock on a bra, and prevent myself from removing my breast forms? Ideally something cheap that i can make before xmas. Ideally locking with a single padlock, but multiple locks are fine too!

Thanks guys!

LooLoo
RADER123

Re: Locking on a bra and breastforms

Post by RADER123 »

You could sew a thin cable in the bottom hem of the bra,
with a hoop at each end, then pad lock it. It would have to be tight so
you could not pull the bra off by going over your head. You could
also weave the cable in and out through the bottom hem of the bra.
That might just work.
Good luck.
Rader
LooLoo

Post by LooLoo »

Locking the bra on is the easy part. Preventing me from removing the breast forms is the bit tahts stumped me
gemt

Post by gemt »

Have you considered a pocketed mastectomy style bra?
The forms are fully enclosed in the pockets so they are difficult to remove without removing the bra, and with a little work you can make them locked to your locking mechanism.
These generally aren't very pretty, but functional.
Would you consider permanently gluing or stitching cheaper foam forms into the bra?
Another option is to get a heavily padded bra, like the ones at Primark, which will be quite visible even without forms.
LooLoo

Post by LooLoo »

I hadn't thought of that! great idea!

What i've done for now is to put on a bra+my forms, then a high necked leotard over the top. Wrapping some chains through all the straps in front and behind of each shoulder prevents me from slipping the straps down, and the high neck line stops me from removing the forms.
teather

Post by teather »

I use a bra with folded socks sewn into the cups for padding and the back clasp sewn shut. I have to step into it to put it on though. I also sewed the shoulder strap adjusters into a fixed pusition and created some loops in them through which I can thread ribbon or light chain to hold the shoulder straps up once my bra is on. Similar to you I wear a high neck long sleeved body over the top to prevent tampering. The body pulls over my head and has poppers at the crotch, but I can sew them shut. I modified the neck seam by carefully slitting it at the back and threading light chain inside. Once I've pulled it on I can padlock the chain to prevent me getting my hands inside.

Have you visited brassiered.com?
LooLoo

Post by LooLoo »

I've had a look. some good ideas there.

I use excessively large breastforms though, so them popping out is always an issue, but Mistress wants me to be trapped this time until i can retrieve my keys.

I think i'll go with my idea for now, i'll give it a test run to see how well it works.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

try sewing a second bra to the first, that way the forms can not be removed at all.
Rader
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Skip the cloth bra and go with something really secure...
Metal cups connected by chain, or cable...
Locked on, you are not taking that off short of bolt cutters...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
LooLoo

Post by LooLoo »

And they come in a 38N size? :P I'd love the all metal bra some day.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

If you make it, it could come in any size you want...
Flat with pin pricks on the inside to keep you attention, with soft jiggly realistic tits on the outside...
Medal rods for shape to hold the breast form on so that you cannot just pull the form
off and be flat chested...
Myth Busters used ballistic jell to make their forms, and it looked like it jiggled correctly...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
hiker987

Post by hiker987 »

Take a long line posture bra and sew 4 D rings at the bottom in the elastic. Next take a high waisted shaper whatever your preference is and sew four button holes corresponding to the d rings. When you put the bra on line up the rings with button holes and push the rings through. Now you can take a thin leather belt thread it through the rings, place your locking device on and you have a system that is almost impossible to remove. If you sew the hook and eye closure shut on the bra and the the shaper crotch no way to remove without unlocking. Put a corset underneath and it will stay on as well. Lots of possibilities.
smelt

Post by smelt »

LooLoo wrote:And they come in a 38N size? :P I'd love the all metal bra some day.
Yes they do. We have one, but it's around a size 40DD. Got it back when La Chastiste de LaCeinture (William Jones' new maker) was in business. I have since built them using stainless mixing bowls, and some stainless strapping. Not too hard, and much, much cheaper than buying one.
MKu

Post by MKu »

It may be a little bit late but you can lock any bra by sewing in some D-rings
Attachments
how to lock a bra
how to lock a bra
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
m4tr1x

Post by m4tr1x »

http://brassiered.com/brassiered/locks.html site might give you some ideas as well