It's building up again.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

It's building up again.

Post by restricted »

How many of you have a clear out and think that's it. I'm finished with it, just to find that a few weeks later you feel the pressure building up to slip into a nice skirt or dress?

Okay, most days I wear a skirt around the house. But as you can see from my posts, I am into buying more stuff. I have more female clothes than male. No, I don't want to be female all the time. Just when pressure builds up. I feel an idiot and can relax by sitting round in a skirt and blouse. I can't go out in daylight obviously.

The more I try to fight it, the more I want to slip into "something comfortable" like a nice soft blouse and skirt.

Does anyone else get this overwhelming urge that they HAVE to go en femme? Not completely acting feminine, just wearing a skirt and top.

Earlier this morning my wife said she could see my knickers as my skirt wasn't long enough. For all this, she hasn't moaned at me for doing it so I suppose she accepts my problem.

My big problem will be telling the kids.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Jadit

Re: It's building up again.

Post by Jadit »

Don't ever organize something for kids to see :P They'll spread the word.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Mine are grown up. They don't live with us, but should they ever find out!!!!!!!

Now have a nice tutu petticoat slip. Looking for a skirt the same length or a dress so the slip shows when sitting! :oops:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Bad news is that after putting that on the site, three hours later, my wife was taken to hospital with a stroke. So all that to make her laugh will be wasted if she is not home for Christmas. :(
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Sorry to hear that, here's hoping for a speedy and complete recovery.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Thanks you. Already she is talking. Not much but enough. She moaned at me so she is getting better. A big grin came on her face when I told her Honey G had been thrown of X factor.

We are having our roof fixed and electrics brought up to date. So everything is in store. I will be getting everything out next week and starch my uniforms up.

Apart from making me relax (feeling an idiot and not able to go anywhere) it does seem to make her relax. I was surprised when she teased me about seeing my bum when I was in my ultra short skirt.

I'm looking forward to being Santa's helper and the French (ish) maid over Christmas.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Now have 2 red miniskirts. 3 petticoats that are flared with tulle. Frilly knickers. Red stockings.

I'm looking forward to my schoolgirls outfit. I spoke to the medical people about my idea of making her think and not just lie there and have everything done for her. They agree it would be for the best. I haven't told them she would be the strict school ma'am.

I haven't got the outfit yet but I'm looking forward to it. Same as the rock and roller outfit that shows off the petticoats as I do a twirl.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Now have 2 red miniskirts. 3 petticoats that are flared with tulle. Frilly knickers. Red stockings.

I'm looking forward to my schoolgirls outfit. I spoke to the medical people about my idea of making her think and not just lie there and have everything done for her. They agree it would be for the best. I haven't told them she would be the strict school ma'am.

I haven't got the outfit yet but I'm looking forward to it. Same as the rock and roller outfit that shows off the petticoats as I do a twirl.
restricted

Post by restricted »

This is the effect I want to give my wife as I totter around as the maid or Santa's helper. This one is my blue silk skirt.
Attachments
SAM_0264 (2).JPG