teleworking

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
bobolite

teleworking

Post by bobolite »

Hi everybody,

It's a long time I come on this forum, but the first time I write.
Today I'm teleworking at home, which is quite rare, and of course I dressed as a secretary. I wear sexy panties, a tight corset, a black dress and a wig with serious and professional haircut.
I try to work as normally as possible, but as you could imagine, I'm not very concentrate!
I already answered a few phone call (even from my boss), and I have the feeling that the friction of my long hair on the phone mic is so obvious and will be noticed! And I hope nobody will try to join me on skype!

If you have any ideas to cheer up this day, please do not hesitate!
nylonguy378

Re: teleworking

Post by nylonguy378 »

work that way everyday you work from home
bobolite

Post by bobolite »

Of course!
By the way, i was wearing 12cm high heels shoes, and that was the first time I manage to wear them so long. That was great!
teather

Post by teather »

I do out of hours on call support and had a similar experience a couple of weeks ago.

I was enjoying my weekend with a little evening CD-ing when I was called out and had to join a conference call via Skype4B. When I joined the call I was startled to see that some participants were using their web cams. I had a short heart in my mouth moment thinking that I had just outed myself at work. Fortunately I was using an external monitor without a built in camera so there was no chance of me accidentally joining with video.

It was a weird experience to be sitting at home in a dress chatting with work colleagues I could see on screen.
nylonguy378

Post by nylonguy378 »

I bet you looked sexy doing it
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

I have occasional Skype video conferences, audio conferences more often and text at least once a day. Conscious of the danger of clicking the wrong button when sitting at my desk in something that might not be considered business attire (for a man anyway) I keep a small cardboard box over the camera unless it's needed.
Donna

Post by Donna »

I keep a piece of electric tape over the camera eye on my machine. It's a good security practice anyway in my opinion. A lot of people around our company do the same.
Donna

Post by Donna »

Hahaha I want to admit though that I just covered it recently. I've been dressed up working at home and in hotel rooms lots of times and have been pretty freaked out a few times. Not to mention that our internal IT department could probably take control of anything they wanted on our machines although I wouldn't imagine they would want to be sued/prosecuted for being super creepy.