Thank heavens for skirts.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Thank heavens for skirts.

Post by restricted »

At the moment I am redecorating our house. So my computer stand is away in the shed and I was stuck on how to operate the mouse. The mouse pad kept moving on my legs. Then I hit upon the answer. :idea:

I put on my long black pencil skirt and opened my knees. This stretched the material enough to be strong enough to allow my mouse to be used in comfort. So my skirt has now become my mouse pad. :D

Every male should try wearing a skirt at least once. They will realise how comfortable they are. They hide everything (unless they want to be a slut like me at times) and there's no zip to be left undone in the fly area. Forget the macho thing. I go for comfort these days and wear one as often as I can. :D
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
gemt

Re: Thank heavens for skirts.

Post by gemt »

If you are wearing something shorter, I can confirm that a sheer stocking makes a good mouse mat, but a bare leg just doesn't work.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I agree with the wearing of skirts. I like to wear long jean skirts around the
house, very comfortable, and non-restrictive.
Rader
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

If there are Scots around here, I'd ask them "How on Earth did They managed to chop wood in their skirts?"

I, when using my ax or chainsaw, would wear cowboy trousers... I have some heavy blue-jeans, and I feel "un-protected"...

Also, I work with grinders, welders, weller and so on... even with computers I sometime hurt myself... I almost can't work while self-bounded and naked...
I cannot imagine working so "exposed"!

Have fun, wear skirts
f4
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Scottish people are crazy (no offense meant here). If they get hurt, oh well... As long as they don't die, all is fine.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

FatherOfFour wrote:If there are Scots around here, I'd ask them "How on Earth did They managed to chop wood in their skirts?"

I, when using my ax or chainsaw, would wear cowboy trousers... I have some heavy blue-jeans, and I feel "un-protected"...

Also, I work with grinders, welders, weller and so on... even with computers I sometime hurt myself... I almost can't work while self-bounded and naked...
I cannot imagine working so "exposed"!

Have fun, wear skirts
f4
When working with a chainsaw you really want some proper chaps designed to stop the chain. (Kickbacks happen FAST). For an ax, no amount of cloth or leather is going to stop a 6 pound felling axe or splitting maul from doing some serious damage. Safety when using an axe comes from stance, technique and using your head. If it goes wrong its going to hurt, no matter what you are wearing. (Leather chaps are probably going to help a lot if you get hit with the cutting edge, but a lot of axe accidents are "bounce offs" where the person gets hit with a blunt part of the axe. Still hurts like a sonofabitch) I agree I'd prefer not being naked when splitting, but I think the protection offered by most clothing is mostly psychological.

Also, working with a grinder or welder when naked?? No chance in hell. I've burned through heavy cotton coveralls with a grinder (and subsequently literally set fire to my socks...) so there isn't a snowballs chance in hell I'm going to risk exposing my privates to that. As for welding, I've also been badly, badly burned from a days welding (Lots of UV, so you get sunburn basically). It happens fast and before you now it. Again, NOT exposing my nether regions to that sort of thing. Nakedness and metalworking just don't mix.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

And for Scots, cold winters are no longer a problem since the invention of the cordless hair dryer.

So if you see a Scot with a contented look on his face and an odd whirring sound coming from under his kilt, there's your explanation.

(extra battery power can be stored in that pouch hanging in front).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
restricted

Post by restricted »

bound_jenny wrote:And for Scots, cold winters are no longer a problem since the invention of the cordless hair dryer.
Jenny.
I have stood at the top of the Grampian mountains in my kilt and it was not cold in the least. People would be surprised how hot a kilt is to wear. As everyone who knows me and has seen me would tell you, I am usually sweating by the time all the outfit goes on and I do a little dance. (And it's great if the female presses herself onto my caber. It finds where to go all by itself. One bloke, after I had danced with his wife one New Years Eve, complained she wouldn't leave him alone that night. What a wombat).
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Ooooo... is that your caber or are you really happy to see me? :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
restricted

Post by restricted »

:D Well, yesterday I woke up very early knowing I had bought some new skirts. One which is extremely tight and short makes it impossible not to display my knickers. That came yesterday with the post and people brought it in for me. Little did they realise what was in the parcel.

I put it on as soon as the coast was clear. Early this morning I wore it twice to go out into the street to empty some rubbish. (It was cold I must say. No respectable girl would be seen out wearing a skirt like this in the early hours of the morning). The skirt is only 13 inches long. :oops: It feels like a tight girdle. Lovely. It squeezes my bum and hold my leg closer to stop me from spreading themselves open.

Perhaps some padded briefs for hip and bum might be next.

Another one is 14 inches long and consists of a silk skirt with a Georgette skirt covering that. The third is pure silk. That is 15 inches long. These two are flared so the wind should expose everything to the world. :lol:

Now all I need is a satin top and I shall be ready for the office party. It's just a shame my office contains only my bed bound wife and me. :(
restricted

Post by restricted »

Well, I have the skirts. Trying to make up my Christmas outfit. The skirts are worn by younger girls which I am not. (Nice and short). But I'm having a hell of a time trying to find a top that can be worn with most of the skirts.

They either come in the wrong colour, wrong pattern or wrong size. us girls have such a hard job looking right don't we!
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I love pleated skirts. I joined a Celtic group years ago so I could wear the kilt and Scottish stuff in public. If I had to plan my life better, I would have learned to play the bag pipes so wearing a kilt would fit. Just push the shopping cart along while playing the pipes at the supermarket.

Maid Lauren
restricted

Post by restricted »

It was always my idea that on April the 1st, to go into our library with a set of bagpipes under my arm and ask or the music section. :lol:
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

A gentleman is someone who can play the bagpipes ... and doesn't.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I got rat arsed last night. Thanks to a builder who has wrecked our roof and my wife who is now in hospital after having a stroke.

Anyway I have to go to the county court to take out proceedings against him. When I went to get dressed, I couldn't find where I put my trousers last night. I found them in the end. I had put them with the bag of clothes I have to iron this weekend.

I had thoughts of having to attend the court in one of my skirts! :oops: That would be a shocker for the magistrates. :shock: Maybe I should get a matching jacket and make it a suit for the hearing. :D