Thank heavens for skirts.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
steelcollar

Re: Thank heavens for skirts.

Post by steelcollar »

If only men would realize how comfortable leggings are!
One drawback with mine is that after they are laundered, they go back to their original form.
Which means they squeeze my crotch, so I wear an athletic cup until they expand a little bit.
But even then, they are comfortable and not too warm in summer.
And until the temperature gets below 60 F, warm enough to wear outside.
(And who cares what others think. Not me - - I'm modestly covered.)
restricted

Post by restricted »

Today I tried on a calf length lightweight polyester material skirt. Wow! The sensations as it gently brushed my legs as I walked was out of this world. :o
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

A <cough> friend </cough> tells me that leggings are wonderfully warm in the cold weather and perfect to wear under jeans in public when it's so cold that stockings aren't enough to keep your legs warm. And the shiny ones look great around the house too.
bearded pirate wench

Post by bearded pirate wench »

Actually, I have been wearing leggings under my jeans for a couple of years now during the winter at work. I also wear them under my tractor supply version of Carhart bibs instead of jeans, they are soooo much more comfortable than jeans, which tend to just bind up in bibs.

I also have a pair that I use to just lounge around in at home during the winter. In short, leggings are awesome and would love to wear them out and about!
restricted

Post by restricted »

Well, I now have got myself a chambray skirt, plus a chambray dress, I have a black polyester cotton skirt knee length as he stitching on ne of my knee length skirts came adrift I have a nice blouse that goes with the two skirts.

I want a check shirt to go with the chambray dress (sleeveless and low cut) to give me a country and western style. Then just boots and a hat and I'm off line dancing. :P

Finally, I have to have a scan on my stomach. A woman friend said that maybe they can tell me when my baby is expected.So I now have a maternity dress. I'll give her a shock. I'll waddle with my legs wide apart when I go to see her.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
naughty_nellie

Post by naughty_nellie »

Personally, I've found that a men's flannel nightshirt is astoundingly comfortable. I honestly dont' know why they've gone "out of style." I own several.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

naughty_nellie wrote: 30 Nov 2023, 02:01 Personally, I've found that a men's flannel nightshirt is astoundingly comfortable. I honestly dont' know why they've gone "out of style." I own several.
I had some years ago and they were great for being warm and covered when getting out of bed. Stopped wearing them when I moved and no longer worried about being covered when getting out of bed.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!