Not exactly bondage, but thrilling.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Not exactly bondage, but thrilling.

Post by restricted »

We used to have a nice neighbour, but she moved. now we have a right miserable pair with a whiny kid. But the couple don't speak to us unless they have to. Such as when I take a parcel in for them. They also ignored our carers so it isn't just me.

Anyway, last night, while the other half watched her tv program, I sat outside with my tablet playing dominos. I didn't have any lights on as the tablet gave enough light. I was wearing a black skirt that has slits up the side to reveal my petticoat. There's just enough white showing with a bit of lace. Plus I had my normal jumper on.

That's when the fun began. Out came the husband and sat down to have a cigarette. I couldn't stand up or he may have realised what I was wearing. He was there for 10 minutes before going in. A little later, I put the lights on and out he came and had another cigarette. Now I definitely couldn't stand up. I thought that knowing my luck he would walk over to the dividing wall and want to speak to me.

I know it isn't much but realising what sort of people they are it would be around the neighbourhood in no time. That gave me a little thrill. Maybe I should try it with my sari next time and with the wig and female type glasses, would he recognise me? :lol:
Last edited by restricted on 23 Sep 2016, 08:04, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Not exactly bondage, but thrilling.

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Trapped in a situation you are unable to change...
Bondage with out ropes...
One of my favorites...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
restricted

Post by restricted »

Being as they are horrible I have put wattle fencing up and will grow flowers through it. As it is, you can hardly see into their garden.

That makes for fun again as I will be able to chain myself to the wall and become the poor little slave girl once more ready for the auction to start to sell me off to the highest bidder. :whip:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

No one reads the Apple or any other agreement. Just say that you were randomly picked by Apple to be cross dressed for the week and that is a legal agreement.