Removing arm hair

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Gregovic

Removing arm hair

Post by Gregovic »

There is already a lot of discussion about removing leg hair, and I'm considering doing it. I'd have no trouble hiding it as I wear long pants all the time anyway. However, I am unfortunately cursed with an (over)abundance of body hair and my arms are pretty hairy as well. Certainly closer to "silverback gorrilla" levels of hairy than ladylike. And I usually wear short sleeved shirts which suits me just fine. So how could I explain the sudden lack of arm hair? (I have no-one around me that is aware of my kinks and I'd like to keep it that way for now. The only person I'm considering confiding in is my mother)

Given the speed my body hair grows (I did a test patch a while back on my legs and get stubble within a day or 2 at most) and the coarseness of the hair shaving is a pain in the behind as well, so I am considering getting an epilator instead of shaving. Anybody got any experience using one of those on the arms? Or any other tips for going from overly hairy to smooth skinned?
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
davisev5225

Re: Removing arm hair

Post by davisev5225 »

Divers who wear wetsuits or skinsuits tend to shave EVERYTHING. Find a local diving club or indoor diving center and you've got the perfect excuse. Take a photo or two just so you can brag about it - this allows you to justify your hairlessness without actually having to make a point of it. ;)