Unexpected response

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Unexpected response

Post by restricted »

So this year I have turned our house into an Indian palace. I've worn the Dhoti (dhobi wallah) , the turban and sash as per maharajah. Then was the turn of the maharini,

That was more difficult than I thought. I never realised how difficult putting a sari on is.

Anyway, off I go to the dentist this morning and she is an Indian. I showed her the picture and she didn't recognize me. When I told her it is me, she asked how I put the sari on as she didn't know and I said instructions from YouTube. She has to ask her mum how to put it on.

Now she is going to a wedding and might wear a dress. I told her she has to wear a sari and let me see the pictures and I will show her the video of me trying to do Jai Ho in a sari. I lay odds this will be her when she sees it :rofl:
Attachments
SAM_0226.JPG
SAM_0226.JPG (79.99 KiB) Viewed 3854 times
Last edited by restricted on 06 Aug 2016, 07:43, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
ponylady

Re: Unexpected reponse

Post by ponylady »

welcome back, restricted.

i hope your wife is getting better.

and this just shows that positive kink surprises are everywhere.
[
restricted

Re: Unexpected response

Post by restricted »

Thank you ponylady. Unfortunately she is getting worse. Very confused at times. I have had to hold her hand and pretend to walk with her. Other times I have had to sit wearing my nurses uniforms (which makes it light work and a little fun for me)while she relaxes and goes to sleep. It calms us both down.

Last night, two new carers came in and found me in my dress looking after her. They loved it. It has got to a state now that some of the carers moan if I am not dressed in one form or another. The care firm uses agency staff to make up the number so I wait and find out what colour uniform they are wearing and match them just to make them feel at home. They love it. a couple have said they would love to take me on the round with them. :D but of course I have my nursing duties to get on with at home.

I have figured it out about the uniforms. They make me feel clean and smart. (No fly to leave undone). Also as I feel an idiot and can't do anything or go anywhere, they do calm me down.

I don't know what to do next year for our holiday indoors. It might be Hawaii with some coconut shells and a grass skirt, or maybe Nepal or simply an Edwardian/ Victorian theme.

Obviously I can't do a bondage theme (or rubber, leather, etc) but would be glad of ideas to be getting on with.

The only thing I am thinking about doing next week is put the slave girls outfit on once more and chain myself to a wall or post for the night. I did enjoy it last year.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

If you can chain yourself to a post ETC. for the night; Do it.
You deserve a break once in a while, and you have earned it.
To bad the carriers can not participate in the bondage part.
I love your dress, you wear it well.
Rae
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

sorry to hear that, restricted.
keep your spirits up, your wife needs you.

restricted wrote:
I don't know what to do next year for our holiday indoors. It might be Hawaii with s8ome coconut shells and a grass skirt, or maybe Nepal or simply an Edwardian/ Victorian theme.

how about a native theme ?

bolivian or peruvian indio wear from the highlands of the andes would make for a nice change of scenery and might fit well with that famous, wet british weather.
[
restricted

Post by restricted »

I like that ponylady. A Bolivian theme. A few guns and a set of pans pipes. A sundress type thing for the female side. That could lea into a wild west theme. native American Indian, a cowboy and a showgirl with a corset dress that is hitched up to display the legs. Or a damsel tightly tied to the totem pole or a tree by the native American Indians.

The Edwardian theme would be top hat and tails. A tight corset and bustle plus a high necked blouse that buttons up with tiny buttons at the back so there is no getting it off without help. I have noticed that women do like to see a helpless male. One of the carers face lit up when I said the slave girl wasn't attentive enough so was chained up all night long in the garden. But I daren't get anyone involved. Shame.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Damsels were rarely if ever tied to totem poles, at least not by American Indians. Totems are works of art, produced to represent family or community events, and they have deep spiritual meaning.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Yes I realised that about totem poles. And it's only Northern American tribes that had them. It doesn't matter. We are splitting up and she will have to go into a home.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Sorry to hear about the split. :(
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I've calmed down a lot. It annoys me when all these people say "look after yourself, she needs you. I will do everything in my power to get you help". And then nothing happens.

It got to me. I have to feed her, give her tablets, drinks as well as clean her up, do the shopping, housework. It's up to a 19 hour day. I thought she would be better looked after in a home. Yes she gets carers in 4 times a day, but that is only 2 hours out of the day. It annoyed me when she moans about the nurse (me). She loves it but doesn't like being embarrassed. The girls are telling her they want to see the nurse in attendance at every visit.

I sat out in the garden this morning. Mini skirt so short it was just covering my knickers. It was cold and the fresh air in the nether region calmed me down.