Cheap Fake Boobs

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
TomJosy

Cheap Fake Boobs

Post by TomJosy »

I always wanted to feel, how it would be to have "real boobs".
Yes, I know that's not really possible, except with some plastic surgical, but that's not what I had in my mind.
While wearing a bra, I tried many things to stuff it, for example socks, stockings, toilet paper, but suddenly I got a nice idea:

You need to put some rice in a stocking, make a knot in it and put it in your bra.
I used for two of this filled stockings about 700g rice, an it fills the bra very good.
And it feels pretty interesting walking around the house, looking to the floor and seeing a nice pair of boobs under the shirt.

Maybe I will post a pic later, showing my nice boobs :oops:
gemt

Re: Cheap Fake Boobs

Post by gemt »

I tried something else...

In the pet shop near Christmas:
Hi, I'd like to buy some bird seed, please?
What sort of bird would it be for?
Umm... It's for my tits.
Oh, then you want wild bird seed. They would be blue tits out in the garden at this time of the year.
Yes, I suppose they would be blue if I my tits were out in the garden at this time of the year...

Totally unsuitable.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

LOL
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Bobbi-Jo

Post by Bobbi-Jo »

I use 2 extra large condoms (1 inside the other per boob a single breaks too easy), add about a measuring table spoon of water adsorbing crystals (get them at planting stores). Add the amount of water needed to reach the size you want and tie them off (hard, they're slippery) or use a small zip tie (easy), place it in a nylon knee high and tie a knot (makes a nice nipple).
I've made a set of D cups that have lasted a long time, I've even slept with them. :D
teather

Post by teather »

add about a measuring table spoon of water adsorbing crystals (get them at planting stores).
Nice idea. Makes me think of something I recently read (maybe somewhere on this forum) about adding water to the gel from absorbent nappies / diapers. It might be might same gel, I don't know, but it seems like the nappy gel would be safer for skin contact if they are different.
Use extra strong condoms too.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you really want to enhance the experience as for real boobs, clamp your nipples before applying the fake boobs, and make sure that as the boobs move, they pull on the clamps. Believe it or not, but this is what women feel too. Its why those with large boobs don't like to run down stairs unless wearing proper brahs. (Or so I've been told)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Slave_L wrote:If you really want to enhance the experience as for real boobs, clamp your nipples before applying the fake boobs, and make sure that as the boobs move, they pull on the clamps. Believe it or not, but this is what women feel too. Its why those with large boobs don't like to run down stairs unless wearing proper brahs. (Or so I've been told)
I'd check your sources if I were you.

Bouncing boobs running downstairs feels nothing like having nipple clamps pulled on (if one is so inclined as to do something as imprudent as running down stairs... just running will do to job just fine - the "twins" can vouch for that).
Slave_L wrote:brahs
I can't seem to find those in the catalog. There are plenty of bras but no "brahs". Are these new? What's the advancement over conventional bras? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you want real bust support, get a decent corset that at least half-covers the breasts. That's why corsets were invented in the first place, but fortunately it was found that the effect of the corset on the waist was even more interesting than just propping up boobs. One lady started it and it turned into a fashion.

I'm content with it as a fetish. :hi:
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

English is still not my primary language. So for all I care, from now its called brahuhes. xD
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

As I've mentioned to a new member here, making fun of typos is one of my specialties... :mrgreen:
Slave_L wrote:brahuhes
Oooooo... those must be high-end brahs. :rofl:

I just have to needle the lady at the counter in the lingerie store with this... I'll bet the resulting puzzled blank stare would be priceless. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you do, put the emphases on huh. So Bra-HUH-es, and make it sound very dull, as if you just swallowed your tongue three times.

I bet they will think you just want huge brahuhes. xD
qatguy

Post by qatguy »

I love the feel of six cups of rice in each bra cup.

I used to use water balloons as boobs, but they pop eventually.

My huge rice boobs are reliable and bounce alot.

If any one wants to see them, kik me at:

Diaperguy916
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I use a cup of rice in a knee high for each boob. I position the knot in front to act as a nipple. Looks great in snug clothing.
bound_bianca

Post by bound_bianca »

I use to use balloons filled with water to fill up my bra but sometimes they would rip and it would end the session quite abruptly ! ;) But it was a nice feeling .

I now use silicone breasts , not that expensive and they look great . To enhance the experience I sometimes wear nipple clamps underneath my fake ones .
tigerX

Post by tigerX »

I would love to wear breastforms under a t-shirt around the house. I would not want to have to wear a bra. So does that mean adhesive? I'm kinda clueless about it :D
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Adhesives very likely won't hold on their own without a bra. It's different if you use some skin glue.