Cheap Fake Boobs

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
mymy42

Re: Cheap Fake Boobs

Post by mymy42 »

You can find adhesive fake boobs from Chinese sellers for around 30$ with a decent size. I own one pair and like them a lot.

They won't hold on their own especially when moving. However they combine perfectly with a bra/swimsuit/sport top/... As they are enough adhesive to not slip out of their place.

The adhesive side works ok in the beginning but loose stickiness over time. It is advised to always clean your chest before usage.

To preserve them, depending on the clothes I wear, I leave their protection on adhesive face, and put them into a flesh-coloured sport bra. The shape is them, they don't move but your wear a top over it, that's ok.
tigerX

Post by tigerX »

I think I see a good option. A breastform vest. Something like AliExpress "One-piece-backless-vest-style-H-cup-suntan-transgender-rubber-boobs-silicone-artificial-breast"

Kinda pricey, but I would so wear these and a pair of 5 inch mules :D
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

tigerX wrote:I think I see a good option. A breastform vest. Something like AliExpress "One-piece-backless-vest-style-H-cup-suntan-transgender-rubber-boobs-silicone-artificial-breast"

Kinda pricey, but I would so wear these and a pair of 5 inch mules :D
They might work decently if you have a narrow or not too wide chest. I also have a pair of the cheap chinese breastforms and had a different pair in the past. They all run rather narrow since the average asian is a lot smaller than the average european. They just look a tad weird over my 40 to 42 bandsize chest. I use some of those adhesive stick-on cleavage enhancers to move my fat around and create some extra fill to get it to look right.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*