Would you?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
greenfrog9

Would you?

Post by greenfrog9 »

Pretty simple thought/question. If you could get something like locking heels or a dress, for free, but had to be locked in them for a week, would you take that deal? I think I would, but that's mainly cause I can't normally afford such things.
davisev5225

Re: Would you?

Post by davisev5225 »

How would you take a bath/shower?
zixje

Post by zixje »

I absolutely should do it. Lovely :)
greenfrog9

Post by greenfrog9 »

davisev5225 wrote:How would you take a bath/shower?
That's part of the suffering/punishment, no bath/shower unless you wanted to risk ruining them. Honestly though if you're clean when you put them on, and aren't going out and about, you should be relatively clean after. Besides, with some effort you could still was up most areas.
LooLoo

Post by LooLoo »

Depending on what the outfit was, an my real life commitments, definately!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Depends on the outfit and whether or not I could take that week off from work. Definitely NOT going to my job wearing anything outside of "normal".
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

greenfrog9 wrote:
davisev5225 wrote:How would you take a bath/shower?
That's part of the suffering/punishment, no bath/shower unless you wanted to risk ruining them. Honestly though if you're clean when you put them on, and aren't going out and about, you should be relatively clean after. Besides, with some effort you could still was up most areas.
Then I would have to decline this hypothetical scenario. Personal hygiene is important.
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

What if instead of clothing it was bondage gear. Would you agree to be locked in a straitjacket for a week? Or wear a set of chains for a week. Guess it would require someone to feed you as you would be pretty helpless. I think I might go for a day.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

dsteve wrote:What if instead of clothing it was bondage gear. Would you agree to be locked in a straitjacket for a week? Or wear a set of chains for a week. Guess it would require someone to feed you as you would be pretty helpless. I think I might go for a day.
I would still decline, honestly. A straightjacket (or similar articles) still present the same hygiene issues. I'm not a fan of metal restraints, and most other types (rope, leather) shouldn't get wet. There's also the fact that being restrained would in itself present an issue with personal cleanliness.

Maybe I'm just weird, but I prefer to be clean at all times. I'm no germophobe, but I can legitimately feel when my hands are dirty, even if they do not appear so. The rest of me isn't quite as sensitive, but if I can see it or smell it, it's got to be cleaned right away.
greenfrog9

Post by greenfrog9 »

dsteve wrote:What if instead of clothing it was bondage gear. Would you agree to be locked in a straitjacket for a week? Or wear a set of chains for a week. Guess it would require someone to feed you as you would be pretty helpless. I think I might go for a day.
That's a good one. Stainless steel cuffs could be worn almost indefinitely. Getting locked in something complicated like a straitjacket would require a partner I think. Depending on the piece of gear and how it's worn, I'd be up for it. For example ankle shackles that are good quality and fit right, a week would be nothing.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

davisev5225 wrote: Maybe I'm just weird, but I prefer to be clean at all times. I'm no germophobe, but I can legitimately feel when my hands are dirty, even if they do not appear so. The rest of me isn't quite as sensitive, but if I can see it or smell it, it's got to be cleaned right away.
Sounds to me like you ARE a germophobe, just not as dramatic as it can be. This is not a bad thing though, it just defines who you are and where your limits lie. For you this challenge would indeed not work, because it would also imply that you would sleep in the clothes, which means you'll sweat in them at night too.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Slave_L wrote:
davisev5225 wrote: Maybe I'm just weird, but I prefer to be clean at all times. I'm no germophobe, but I can legitimately feel when my hands are dirty, even if they do not appear so. The rest of me isn't quite as sensitive, but if I can see it or smell it, it's got to be cleaned right away.
Sounds to me like you ARE a germophobe, just not as dramatic as it can be. This is not a bad thing though, it just defines who you are and where your limits lie.
Nah, I'm not afraid of getting dirty, I just feel the need to clean up immediately after. As I said, I can feel dirt or grime on my hands even when it isn't readily apparent to the naked eye - the proof is usually in the discoloration of the water as I wash them. ;) I'm also not afraid of most insects, own multiple pets (including from the rodent family), and my house would not win any cleanliness awards. (It's far from a health hazard, but it's also from the 60's and wasn't well maintained before I moved in, so I don't put as much effort as I probably should into keeping it clean.)

I'm not a germophobe, I just like having a clean body.
Natale

Post by Natale »

Whether it's a straitjacket, a dress, heels, chain, or most anything else, being locked in them for a week 24/7 may be fine in fantasy but realistically just not practical. Germs or not, I would want out after a couple days.

However- it becomes quite possible and indeed something to think about if it was done in intervals. Therefore- if you had to be tied or dressed for so many hours a week, how many hours a week would you try for? And would it be a strict schedule of say, 2 hours a day, or flexible as long as it adds up to a certain time by the end of the week? :)
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

Natalie wrote:
Whether it's a straitjacket, a dress, heels, chain, or most anything else, being locked in them for a week 24/7 may be fine in fantasy but realistically just not practical. Germs or not, I would want out after a couple days.
I agree. Fantasy meets boredom. Any of these scenarios require a partner to keep you alive and it would have to be a really good partner to keep it interesting for more than a few hours.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Natale wrote:Whether it's a straitjacket, a dress, heels, chain, or most anything else, being locked in them for a week 24/7 may be fine in fantasy but realistically just not practical. Germs or not, I would want out after a couple days.

However- it becomes quite possible and indeed something to think about if it was done in intervals. Therefore- if you had to be tied or dressed for so many hours a week, how many hours a week would you try for? And would it be a strict schedule of say, 2 hours a day, or flexible as long as it adds up to a certain time by the end of the week? :)
Now you're talking!

OK, with the above conditions in mind, let's assume someone offered me a very expensive outfit that was everything I ever wanted in an outfit. I'd probably go with 8 hours per day until the requisite number of hours was completed, and sleep during those 8 hours. I'd also take the opportunity during the day to make sure the outfit was cleaned and ready for the next night. ;)