High heels and ways to make them more painful

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Dave_The_Slave28

High heels and ways to make them more painful

Post by Dave_The_Slave28 »

Hey guys I am Dave the Slave and I am doing this post to talk about High Heels and ways to make them far less bearable. If you are a true sissy then you understand that you are in heels almost every minute of every day unless you are extremely lucky. With being in heels every day it is easy to get accustomed to the heels and they become more and more comfortable as you progress into higher and higher heights. I for one started off at 2 inch heels and was forced to gradually move up every two weeks to the point that I wear 5-7 Inch heels every day. let me just tell you 12 hours or more a day in the 7 inch heels is total hell. Mistress only requires those when I am very bad. So with the 5 and 6 inch heels Mistress has been looking for ways to make them more painful as I can easily where them 12-15 hours a day and be fine. we have tried some ideas on here most noticeably uncooked rice, Chickpeas(12 hours of HELL), and also zip ties around the toes individual wrapping of each and then some double toe raps over them sure makes those toes BURN. Anyways I wanted to know if there are any other ways to make them more painful that we have not explored thus far. I know i saw some ideas with Sandpaper in regular shoes, how would it work in Heels? has anyone tried? I would imagine some sand paper down in the toe box top and inside parts of the shoe would be total hell to be locked in. thoughts, comments, concerns? I appreciate your time and any and all input into this matter. :oops: :whip:
ponylady

Re: High heels and ways to make them more painful

Post by ponylady »

astro turf inlays.
(don't smoke them *sorry, inside joke for baseball afficianados*)
[
LooLoo

Post by LooLoo »

Shoes a size smaller than usual.
Shoes on the wrong feet.

Any way to make them a bit heavier? just to make it that little bit more tiring.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Place beer bottle caps upside down on the heel slot. It won't be that painful, but if you stand on it for an hour, you will definitely start to wish they weren't there. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Mistress_deborah

Post by Mistress_deborah »

To make it really uncomfortable get some insoles and place pins through them , obviously sticking up. Depending how brave you want to be you could use a single insole , but that will draw blood , but a double insole works as well and two fold - one the shoes appear tighter and few pins will puncture you feet.

On a different note a maid only working 12 hours in heels must have a nice Mistress , my view is that maids are always first up and last to bed.