What is the most uncomfortable thong?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
LasseBosch

Post by LasseBosch »

It feels hot to endure discomfort just to look slutty.
KinkInSpace

Re: What is the most uncomfortable thong?

Post by KinkInSpace »

Are you male or female?

If you are male, I can highly recommend the following: https://www.rimba.eu/en/thongs-and-brie ... lipje.html

Now, you would think: well, eh... okay? but here's the kicker. instead of wearing it as she does, wear it in reverse. The part that hits her buttocks, you wear where your penis is. This makes it a sort of string, and it feels really awesome.

Not uncomfortable per say, but definitely something that'll keep your thoughts in your pants. And because of the elastic bands, it will at some point start to work its way up, and if you don't touch it, it will become uncomfortable at some point. Its also awesome to put on and off when going to the bathroom.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
LasseBosch

Post by LasseBosch »

Male.

Do you mean the thong, specifically?

Specifically, I enjoy when the thong rides up my ass, although the restriction on my package is nice too.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yes. I can guarantee you, you'll love it, but wear it backwards.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
jonasvip

Post by jonasvip »

Probably the 3 most uncomfortable thongs are:

Fishnet Thongs (those which has tiny holes, specially at the front)
Extra low rise thongs
Thongs that aren't stretch specially when you use 2 or 3 sizes down yours
AshleyBoots

Post by AshleyBoots »

I just prefer a nice g string :D
ticklemee

Post by ticklemee »

Have you tried a dance belt? May not be technically cross dressing as they are designed for men but they sure are tight. I have tried two types, the "comfort" model which had a wider back and was more stretchy and the performance or quilted style which has a string back and is not as soft and stretchy.

I wear the quilted kind for short sessions as a sort of punishment but don't try it for longterm or overnight sessions bc of the pressure. And that string gets UP THERE too.

The comfort style isn't that much better but doesn't squeeze things quite as tight.