any suggestions on my fantasy?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
DonaldY

any suggestions on my fantasy?

Post by DonaldY »

I can't explain the why of it but I have this fantasy, and would like suggestions on how to achieve it.

I'd like to serve (food, drinks, etc.) a party of all-women while wearing the following:
Fishnet stockings, not tights
My chastity cage.
Maid's outfit, with skirt long enough to cover the cage but not too much longer
Collar with ring in front and locked in back.

Is this too crazy?
Dark_Lizerd

Re: any suggestions on my fantasy?

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

"Crazy"??? In this bunch??? You would need to be nuts to think that would be crazy!!! :rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl:
Simple... Throw a party...
But I do not think the local PTA would qualify... nor a Tupperware party...
(OK, not so simple...)
Better, but harder... join a local BDSM club, I'm sure a group of female Mistresses would like to have a male
slave serve them while they discuss "something"...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
lj

Post by lj »

There was a party along those lines a week or so ago, not far from where I live - well, actually the men were naked apart from chastity device/collar/cuffs/none of the above, and the women all clothed. I expect there are similar parties in quite a few places - I live in rural East Anglia, UK, which doesn't come high on the list of kinky places - apparently ??? who knew ? :rofl:

You just have to make contact with your local kink scene (google search for BDSM, or go to FetLife and use the search facility) then go and meet people and get known. If you have a modicum of social skills, make polite conversation without resorting to kink/"do me"/"I want" and take an interest in others, it won't be too long before you find out where the kinky fun is going on.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

lj wrote:T... I live in rural East Anglia, UK, which doesn't come high on the list of kinky places - apparently ??? who knew ? :rofl:
Well, well....
Sherlock wrote:“They always fill me with a certain horror. It is my belief, Watson, founded upon my experience, that the lowest and vilest alleys in London do not present a more dreadful record of sin than does the smiling and beautiful countryside.”
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

I am curious about the need for chastity device.
Is it to protect you against randy females?
Or to protect them against you?

Or do you want humiliation served with the food?
In that case, which would be more humiliating, the cage or your naked parts?
DonaldY

Post by DonaldY »

I guess the humiliation IS in the back of my mind.
If they saw my tiny penis, there would be instant laughter.
But if the cage were covering it, they might laugh but more likely they would imagine what was inside.
And in the long run, that might be more humiliating?