I love bondage in leather dress

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
slavepeter

I love bondage in leather dress

Post by slavepeter »

Framing the shot
Framing the shot
Managed another short session this morning.
I had more luck with the leather dress. It still fits in a very restrictive way but with the help of an underskirt it slips off more easily. I just love the feel of the material, the smell of it and the sounds it makes as I struggle against the ropes. Same goes for the stockings, lovely and smooth.
I thought I would try seated bondage today. I tied some photos but my little camera has no time lapse and the delayed exposure keeps turning off automatically after 2 mins max.
I did love the view showing the stocking tops and the panties. What you can't see is the vibrator taped to my penis.
It became too hard to get to the camera as I progressed with the bondage so I shuffled round to face the mirror and had the camera beside me. This allowed me to get more photos, right up to when I strapped my hands together.
Nearly finished
Nearly finished
I used the gag I am working on that can feed cum to me but just as a penis gag this time.
Ready for wrist straps
Ready for wrist straps
I enjoyed half an hour of struggling before the vibrator became to much and I exploded.
I now need to get some sort of time release built in so that I can get out until I am released. It makes it so much better.
tiedinmids

Re: I love bondage in leather dress

Post by tiedinmids »

Good work! SB & trying to work with a camera timer is never easy.