Recent session pictures - Feedback?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
slavepeter

Recent session pictures - Feedback?

Post by slavepeter »

I had the opportunity for a session today.
I was trying out some crossdressing which was newish to me.
As you will see I do not have the figures of some lucky men but \I have found I do love the feel of the stockings as my legs rub together as I struggle to escape and the same goes for the satin nightie.

Unfortunately I could not get photos when I was fully hogtied. I need a more sophisticated camera or (I wish) a bondage buddy (offers welcomed).
The session was good but I planned to have my wrists strapped together behind my back and the straps tied to the bedhead to hold my wrists up and make it impossible to escape. I was using an ice release on this. It took a long time getting rope lengths correct so my wrists would be held high enough. I was on the last part and had just got into place. I enjoyed a wonderful helpless feeling for about one minute before the ice lock parted. It had taken me too long to get things sorted! It was still quite hard to struggle out of the bonds so I did get lots of enjoyment but I need a major rethink and further planning before I have another go.

See what you think. I would welcome comments / feedback.
Attachments
testing the hogtie
testing the hogtie
gag sorted, elbow tie test
gag sorted, elbow tie test
Legs done - new rope feels good
Legs done - new rope feels good
Nightie on -feels good
Nightie on -feels good
Laying out
Laying out
slavepeter

Re: Recent session pictures - Feedback?

Post by slavepeter »

If you look at the pictures in reverse order they make more sense.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
If You want, You could try time-lapse, it's a feature most modern cameras or even webcams have, or a phone-grip (for dashboard) and Your smartphone (there are also apps for time-lapse).
I've worked with 10 to 30 seconds for slideshow (120pics/hour), or 1-5 seconds for accelerated motion (2min24sec of movie from 1hour of struggle).

Also, dashboard cameras (~20USD in my area) have motion detection and G-sensor, and are also handy, at decent resolution (720p-1024p).

It's not only for us (although we are a bunch of image-hungry people...) but mainly for You: by re-playing Your adventures You gain:
- more pleasure from one scene
- pleasure while not being able to do it "for real" (i.e. while wife sleeps)
- better tuning next time
- an explanation and relief of accusations if something is _really_ wrong and... You are heading for the headlines... (knock on wood!)
... with one major drawback: You could misplace the movies and ...

Have fun, make pictures,
f4
slavepeter

Post by slavepeter »

Thanks f4, I shall certainly be looking for a better camera. I certainly agree that photos are really useful for self bondage, both for self enjoyment and sharing with others. I keep all my stuff on an encrypted USB stick so hopefully it should be safe. Thanks for your comment.
Imaginary_Girl

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

One thing I will tell you is this - have fun with it. I do have a pretty lucky figure and nice hair and stuff and I can turn female pretty well(lots of work though). But it's not only about that. As you say, a lot of women's clothes just feel SO nice. I love pantyhose. Such an amazing feeling. If you like that feeling then shave your legs and then try it! At least 42 times better! :D I also have worn women's underwear exclusively for about 2 years now. And it's not at all because I'm trans. I mean I am, but I'd wear them regardless. So soft and silky and nice. Skirts are another thing I find amazing. It feels sooo nice to just not have your legs restricted in the way jeans or pants do.

If I lived in a less conservative/more open minded and accepting area I'd dress in girl's clothes constantly. Unfortunately as it stands I do live in a VERY conservative southern area and if I went out crossdressed I'd be hurt badly. I know I would. I hate close minded people >< I'm not hurting you! Leave me be! That's what I'd like to tell them all ><

Anyway that small rant was off topic but yeah, nevermind what you look like so much. Do what makes you feel nice. Whether that means physically feel nice(like pantyhose or whatever) or emotionally. Even when I don't go all the way I just like feeling cute.
slavepeter

Post by slavepeter »

Many thanks for that. I find it very encouraging. It is the feel of the materials and the restriction of some clothes that I find enjoyable. Smooth and silky does it for me when talking about underwear and the leather dress from my other post feels so fantastic. I would love to shave my legs but I think my wife would want to know why!