My new shoes. (Help)

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
cdannette

My new shoes. (Help)

Post by cdannette »

Hi all.

First of all, a little about me.

I am a 56 Y/O male, living in the Gtr London area who just loves wearing women's clothes.
I have a small collection of clothes and such secreted away in the loft (where SWMBO never goes)
And am currently into the first week of a three week business trip for SWMBO, so am enjoying the empty house and the opportunity, if you catch my drift. :wink:

I have just received the most excellent pair of shoes I have seen.
Trouble is, I can barely stand in them, let alone walk anywhere.
Surely there can't be THAT much difference between a 6" heel (Which I have no trouble with) and a seven.
Any suggestions from the collective mind?
Thank you
Attachments
Open toed Shoes With 7 Inch Heels.jpg
KinkInSpace

Re: My new shoes. (Help)

Post by KinkInSpace »

First I would start sitting behind your computer desk wearing them, keeping your feet and shoes on the ground level, to get used to the feeling.

Occasionally while holding your desk, stand up and sit down.

If done for a few days and things start to become more familiar, try standing on them while doing a task for which you can stand, such as hanging up/folding the laundry.

Once you are comfortable in this, grab a chair, position yourself behind it, and lift the chair up, place it in front of you, then walk towards it, and repeat. This will be weird, but because you keep correcting yourself and you can hold the chair to lean on, you will get a grip of how to balance yourself.

The next step would be to actually walk in these. This should now be possible.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
cdannette

Post by cdannette »

Thank you slave_L.

I am trying that now. Making sure to stand at regular intervals and trying to do so for longer each time.
So far, it seems to be helping.
Thanks again. 8)
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Welcome to the forum, cdannette

Amazing skills You're training for (walking in those gorgeous shoes...)
Also beautiful ankles!
(I know it, I'm a runner...)
Never tried it, always envied those who can...

Have fun, dare to look sexy,
f4
cdannette

Post by cdannette »

Hi F4.

Thank you for the kind words and warm welcome, though I must confess those are not MY ankles. That picture is one I "borrowed" from the advert.

If I am honest, I did wonder what I had let myself in for when I took delivery of them and first tried them on, but, hey, a challenge is a challenge, right?

So far I have managed to keep both ankles intact (just) and laughed myself silly at one point when I forgot I was wearing them and tried to "simply" stand up, instead, falling over forwards and landing in a heap on the floor. Fortunately nothing more than a slightly bruised ego was suffered.

I WILL get used to walking in them without holding on to the furniture, walls... anything that falls to hand.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Once you get much over 4" or so (depending on how big your foot is), the effect of adding more heel height is simply to pitch the ankle further forward. Guys generally don't have ankles that are as flexible as girls', so if the ankle can't accommodate the angle of the shoe, you have to bend your knees to compensate. That actually makes you shorter, and frankly awkward.

I don't know if you like the awkward, or are wanting to be tall and sexy. If the latter, maybe the 7" heels are just for bed or sitting down. Either way, enjoy.
Mistress_deborah

Post by Mistress_deborah »

Pure science defines the the height of heel anyone can wear , whether they be male or female. Obviously there can be medical reasons people cannot bend their ankles so severely as others. The heel height , even 6 or 7 inches is radically more challenging in a size 3 to a size 12 , in fact some heels cannot fit the lower sizes.
You may have heard of the 'shoe arch' which defines the shape , properly made shoes almost have a platform at the heel , where a cheaper made heel , will have a constant slope.
You made the argument that , how much harder is a 6 inch heel verses a 7 inch heel , which indicated that you were able to wear the 6 inch heel already. If you can already walk properly in 6 inch heels , the 7 inch will be challenging , but not impossible.
Keep wearing the 6 inch heels , then change to the 7 inch ones , for an hour , then back again. Do this regularly until you are in the 7 inch ones more easily.
One suggestion is to wear them seated , which is a good start , if helps the ankle get used to the increased angle.

One thing to remember though is you may well want to go to the loo or get a drink , I have found that people who use the sitting down method will likely kick the higher heels off first - suffer and keep them on and the initial stagger will get better and better.

Whats next ballet boots ?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Mistress_deborah wrote:Whats next ballet boots ?
:?: Why not? :drool:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Those are Pleaser shoes, right? I'd watch out with that heel. They made those heels in 2 pieces, and the metal bit likes to separate from the black bit up near your (biological) heel, causing a good bit of wobble. I've got a pair of 6-1/4" heels (Dagger-1023) that did exactly that. So far, I haven't found a way to re-secure them, so I don't use them much anymore. :(
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

I have no advice on learning to walk in those. Just writing to say the shoes and the stockings are a great match. Looks sexy as can be. Thanks for the pix.
occorics

Post by occorics »

Great tips here, thank you all.
I'm in the same situation, 6" are fine, but I have to bend my knees in 7" to stand.
I also have ballet-boots and can stand in them for a minute or so, but balance is difficult. I'm mostly wearing them in bed or to be forced to crawl :gag:
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
bikerbuilder

Post by bikerbuilder »

My experience, the difficulties of anything six inches or less seems to be over rated, with little or no practice, they were easy.
a pair of seven and half inch though have always been difficult for me, I still have to be very careful.
a couple of normal things that become a challenge with focus, carry a full cup of hot tea from kitchen to lounge, and same with a dinner plate loaded with my meal.
I love them and the challenge! :-~)
feistydelight

Post by feistydelight »

Goodness! I'm always ready to ditch my 3" heels after a night out! I can't imagine 6" or 7". I was going to say alcohol is an effective heel endurance booster, but at those heights, tipsy might not be a good idea! Best of luck to you, Miss Mighty Feet! :worship:
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

At shuestores they sell silicone stripes that you can place inside the shue. Put it right under the beginning of your tows. Then your foot can not slip foward inside the shue and you have more support. Google will help you, I dont know all the right words.
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
Donna

Post by Donna »

Gorgeous shoes