My new shoes. (Help)

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
mrivan

Re: My new shoes. (Help)

Post by mrivan »

A few tips on ultra-high heels…

First, your foot has a built-in limit on how high a heel it can wear.

Take a paperback book. Put it on the floor, and stand on it, with your heels on the book and your toes on the floor. Then add another book. And another. Sooner or later, you’ll get to a limit where your feet can no longer span the gap between the top of the stack and the floor. That’s your maximum arch.

Note the fact that platform shoes are deceptive. A shoe may have a 7 inch heel, but if it has a 3 inch platform, the arch is just 4 inches -- the difference between the heel and the platform.

You can make a device to aid you in stretching and strengthening your lower legs to accommodate the higher heels. It is a small board, about 3 inches wide, an inch thick and long enough to go from just below your knee to almost the tip of your toes. it is strapped onto your leg at the top, the ankle and across the instep -- this helps your leg to straighten at the ankle. When you’ve grown accustomed to that stretch, you add another strap across the toes to bend them back. Wearing that a couple times a day from 20 to 60 minutes will get those muscles stretched out in a hurry.

One final trick: Get a couple of those caps you find on beer or soda bottles which you need a “church key” to remove. You can use them in two ways. You can use duct tape to fasten them to your heels, with the pointy side against the area of your heel where your weight comes down. Or alternately, you can fasten them right inside your shoe with superglue or a small wood screw. If you’re used to a 3 inch heel and need to move up to a 4 inch, wear them while in the 3 inch heels. The points will make you raise your heels higher in the 3 inch shoes so that wearing the 4 inch heels will become easier. Then, wear them in the 4 inch heels to get in condition for the fives.

Finally -- always use strapped heels. And use tiny padlocks to keep them on several hours a day. :-)
nylonguy378

Post by nylonguy378 »

agree with the locks on heels
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Be careful that you don't make small holes in any of your floors. She Who Must Be Obeyed will quickly notice and think you had a girl over. I hope you have prepared a speech about the other girl in your life.

Nice shoes. I have big feet so I can wear two inch heels and walk like I'm wearing flats.
Cd_Janey89

Post by Cd_Janey89 »

Wow. Beautiful pair of shoes you got there! :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If those are elle s, then you may be mistaken. I have a 6.5, not 6, as advertised from them. I can take a 6 fine. 6.5, knees shake, legs can't straighten, feels like my arch will snap! You can also use mushroom caps on the heels to protect your floors.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

You have a good possibility for make come true something like that:
https://daftsex.com/watch/423229263_456239076
Replace your high heels to locked ballet boots, use 4-digit code lock, very short chain on legcuffs, replace harness to locked hood and you will get a good challenge for learning standing and walking being into extreme shoes. :twisted:
May be next step - key for locked hood, hanging from celling at center of another room. Thrid stage - keys for boots and padlocked corset, taped somewhere outside, may be in city park or another place...
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Cand

Re: My new shoes.

Post by Cand »

cdannette wrote:Hi all.

First of all, a little about me.

I am a 56 Y/O male, living in the Gtr London area who just loves wearing women's clothes.
I have a small collection of clothes and such secreted away in the loft (where SWMBO never goes)
And am currently into the first week of a three week business trip for SWMBO, so am enjoying the empty house and the opportunity, if you catch my drift. :wink:

I have just received the most excellent pair of shoes I have seen.
Trouble is, I can barely stand in them, let alone walk anywhere.
Surely there can't be THAT much difference between a 6" heel (Which I have no trouble with) and a seven.
Any suggestions from the collective mind?
Thank you

You feets are so perfect babe
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Cand
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Enjoy your stay at BoundAnna, Cand.
Andrea Loves Bondage

Post by Andrea Loves Bondage »

I find that 5” heels are very comfortable to walk in. I go out shopping in 5” heels. Lower heals are disappointing, almost feeling like flats. I do find that the 5” heels can be difficult to walk in on shiny/tiled mall floors, so I have ordered a pair of block heels that should help with the slippiness.
772FB660-53DC-4BA5-B6C0-16880129E3C0.jpeg
772FB660-53DC-4BA5-B6C0-16880129E3C0.jpeg (11.68 KiB) Viewed 2498 times
I have tried 6” and 7” heels in the past but don’t use them often enough to get truly comfortable wearing them. The recent 7” with padlocks that I tried recently felt really unstable just while standing, let alone walking. I am fairly heavy and so the tall shafts on these can fail. I had a pair similar to the OP, but without straps, and had the shaft fail at the metal/plastic interface.

An ideal pair that I had years ago had a 5 3/4” heel. Very comfortable with that little extra boost, but the heel to shoe connection failed easily (happened on two pairs).
54EBC5A5-BFAC-4884-AA5C-5B933B92380B.jpeg
54EBC5A5-BFAC-4884-AA5C-5B933B92380B.jpeg (13.05 KiB) Viewed 2498 times
These were Pleaser Sexy-20s, but seem to be out of production now.