Any suggestions on where to buy heels for wide feet? (UK)

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.

Any suggestions on where to buy heels for wide feet? (UK)

Postby Hawkward » 06 Feb 2019, 16:05

A couple of times over the past few months, I tried purchasing cheap, size 11 and 12 heels... my feet are mens size 11 4e (EEEE).... so pretty much wherever I go, I'm looking for "extra ultra wide" shoes... which has made the act of looking for heels even more difficult.

Crossdressing is something I've dabbed in with my wife a few times at home, but yeah... even normally for myself, finding shoes just for day to day use is extremely difficult to the point I have to sink a large amount of money (over £100) for something comfortable that I can just walk in.

Does anyone here have any advice? Are my dreams of walking around in heels likely unable to be fulfilled?

(p.s. as a kid, like.... 12-14, when I had smaller feet, I upstaged my sister's ability to wear her own stilettos... looking back on that, it's certainly a strangely happy memory :rofl: )
Hawkward

Re: Any suggestions on where to buy heels for wide feet? (UK

Postby Dress-n-tie-me » 06 Feb 2019, 18:31

I get mine from ALTERNATIVE FOOTWEAR, I’m a men’s size 13, never had a problem and there’s lots of choice!
Dress-n-tie-me

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 18 Feb 2019, 00:22

Pleaser, devious make shoes to cater to all kinds. Maybe try Lane Bryant, the place for full figured women.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
Shannon SteelSlave

Postby Audrey_CD » 18 Feb 2019, 00:27

I recently bought some Pleaser Pink Label shoes and they seem much wider than the regular Pleaser shoes.
Audrey_CD

Postby Hawkward » 11 Mar 2019, 14:33

Thank you everyone for the replies, and so sorry at being so late in getting back.

I love the suggestions, some of the sites have some stuff I could only dream of trying, haha... but the price of entry is a bit on the eek side.

One place my wife came across was Evans, they have a speciality section for shoes that are up to EEE fit extra wide, it's not quite the EEEE ultra extra wide I'd need, but if I ever do get something from them, I'll be sure to post my thoughts/experience here :D
Hawkward

Postby RADER123 » 11 Mar 2019, 23:29

I checked both sites.
Evans only goes up to a 12 in WWW, and the Pink Shoe does not have extra wide at all.
I am still out of luck.
Rae
RADER123

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 12 Mar 2019, 00:40

Woman Within catalog? My Mom's used to get that catalog.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
Shannon SteelSlave

Return to Crossdressing