Where to buy sissy maid clothing in the UK?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
deniedrelease

Where to buy sissy maid clothing in the UK?

Post by deniedrelease »

Hi A/all,

I'm new to posting here, although have been a long time reader of the forum. As the subject says, my Wife and I are looking for places to buy sissy clothing. Until now I have had this outfit from Phaze Clothing:

http://www.phazeclothing.com/product-sh ... aids-dress

It has been very nice, but in the process of carrying out household chores has become rather bedraggled... :shock:

My Wife/Mistress wants me to have a new and more extravangent outfit but we're struggling to find anywhere in the UK to buy one. Has anyone had any experiences with dhgate or aliexpress? The pictures certainly look good, but are the outfits as good as they look, and do they respect your privacy when shipping?

So many questions.... thank you for any suggestions! :)
ponylady

Re: Where to buy sissy maid clothing in the UK?

Post by ponylady »

if i'm not mistaken thebirchplace is a uk-based company.

i'm pretty sure your wife will find something suitable for her sissy there.
[
deniedrelease

Post by deniedrelease »

Thanks for the suggestion, ponylady, we will have a look. :)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

let us know if you found something & what.
[
deniedrelease

Post by deniedrelease »

Our role play includes some quite strenuous actual cleaning work. Not having owned any before, how would PVC stand up to stretching / hard use compared to satin? Does it tear?

Still can't decide!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

deniedrelease wrote:Our role play includes some quite strenuous actual cleaning work. Not having owned any before, how would PVC stand up to stretching / hard use compared to satin? Does it tear?

Still can't decide!
I have no idea (don't own any of it myself either) but given how much i sweat in the polyester satin maids dress I own now, I don't even WANT to do any strenuous work in a PVC outfit. I don't like being severely dehydrated all that much :rofl:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I bought a number of maid/waitress dresses at a uniform store. Just normal woman wear, nothing special. I can use different tights and shoes to match or contrast the dress. Matching handcuffs and leg irons of course.
deniedrelease

Post by deniedrelease »

Bump! :shock:

Well to bring this thread up to date, we finally settled on a PVC outfit from Misfitz in the UK:

http://www.misfitzalternativewear.com/p ... mtz323.htm

Very nice quality PVC, quite heavy, and great customer service when we had some questions. I haven't had to carry out any chores in it yet, but I think things could get a little warm... all part of the fun though provided I keep hydrated... 8)
deniedrelease

Post by deniedrelease »

Well we carried our our first session with me in my new PVC outfit. I had a variety of chores to carry out including vacuuming, ironing, cleaning the cooker. The PVC dress was quite restrictive, and the heat certainly built up inside, since our house was warm for the comfort of my Wife/Mistress. She checked if I was OK, and I had regular water intake. Certainly a very different experience from a frilly frock... but a great one!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

But most important for a sissy maid:

Did you look pleasing for your mistress' eyes ?
:twisted: :twisted:
[
deniedrelease

Post by deniedrelease »

Yes, She said She was very pleased with our new purchase and the way I looked. As always She also carefully inspected the work I had carried out, which fortunately was to Her satisfaction...