Honest question here

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Marissa

Re: Honest question here

Post by Marissa »

I am a CD for sure. Hetero, with a slight curiosity of bi-sexual. I do dress up just to relax. I dress up for bondage. I dress up for play. All are separate from my wife. Our relationship is rocky but not due to me but due to her indiscreations regarding co-workers.

The soft textures relax me. Women are naturally drawn to the types of fabrics and colors that womens clothing is made of. All males are at one time, female. So, I believe many female tendencies are repressed by societal pressure. The lucky or unlucky ones depending on you POV, become TG, CD or even wanting reassignment.
aurissa

Re: Honest question here

Post by aurissa »

Like everything else there are different categories and varying levels within some categories. Obviously. TG is one level but a big step when one feels comfortable enough to take it. I find it interesting that you said that you are not into the CD thing then went on to say how you "played with wearing thigh highs and garter belts and corsets". That is part of CD. I have found over the last few years that it really comes down to your interests and your experiences thrusting you to your comfort level. I started about five years ago with one pair of panties and now have amassed a comfortable collection of female underwear and boots. I've not yet gotten the nerve to go full dressup with outer female wear and definitely no make up. I've found my comfort level and you will find yours. Like many men into CD I too am hetero and enjoy playing the part for a time though as Eddie so perfectly surmised, I am a lesbian CD.
aurissa