Help required.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Help required.

Post by restricted »

I have never used false nails, but my latest project is that of a belly dancer. I am getting all the gear for it. I'm practising the dancing and funnily enough, my aches and pains are not so bad. Hmmm!

Anyway, I digress. Part of it is to have false nails painted in glow in the dark varnish. What can I use to make sure they don't stick on permanently and make me walk around for weeks until my own nails grow out? :shock: :oops:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
cdinbonds

Re: Help required.

Post by cdinbonds »

You can get adhesive dots made to hold nails on. Kind of like double sided tape. I thonk I got mine on e bay, but it may have been Amazon.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Thank you. Here is one piece of the music I am working to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HxhPIX2gjM
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Next question. What do you use for false eyelashes? I have these long ones coming for the belly dancers outfit (and later a genie outfit). I don't want to be stuck in them.