With luck today

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Re: With luck today

Post by restricted »

Oh yes. Today it worked out better than planned. One of the carers had said she would like to see me in my nurses uniform. I knew who the other one was going to be. She likes a laugh. So on went the dress. I saw them coming up the path. I opened the door to find the other one crying her eyes out. The chap on their round before us had called her a prostitute.

But as soon as they both saw me, they both burst out laughing. That stopped the tears. By the time they left I gave her a cuddle and she went away laughing. Especially when I told them my name is Nurse Rached.

Well I hope it leads to them wanting to see more.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Moved to the true stories part. It continues.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Those paranoia attacks. Well, she wakes up confused and doesn't place she is at home for a while. She also has panic attacks occasionally if she can't see me an she calls out for me. If I am not there she settles down. She does get confused on what things are. The bed headboard at the bottom of the bed she thinks is a cupboard and keeps imagining she has got out of bed.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

restricted wrote:Those paranoia attacks. Well, she wakes up confused and doesn't place she is at home for a while. She also has panic attacks occasionally if she can't see me an she calls out for me. If I am not there she settles down. She does get confused on what things are. The bed headboard at the bottom of the bed she thinks is a cupboard and keeps imagining she has got out of bed.
jeepers, that sounds like you really have your work cut out for you.

usually insurances offer psycological help to support homecaring relatives in those cases, so
they are able to handle the resulting stress and
keep an even keel.

your case sounds like your qualified; have you asked your medical insurance ?
or better yet: ask your local psycologist/psycotherapist for an opinion & help in formulating a request. they'll gladly help as
it would mean new business for them.
[
restricted

Post by restricted »

We don't have insurance. Our NHS supplies it as can arrange respite. People will come in for £11 an hour, or go shopping for me at the same cost. But I am not having her put in a home. Only if I am taken ill.

So far I've had to was 4 bedsheets in 2 days. My wife's hair dresser is up for a laugh so I might ask her to get me set up as a washer woman with a scarf on my head and a curler at the front. This is for when the community matron comes so I can run it in how much extra work they have given me.

In the mean time I have had fun being nurse Rached or the maid. It lightens things up for me.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I once found on line special bed sheets for those that do not get to the
bath room in time. I forgot where, but I did find it among home health care supplies.
When "P" upon, the fluid is trapped in a second layer and absorbed much like
a diaper would work.
Rader
restricted

Post by restricted »

I have some. They are incontinence sheets.if herpads overload, they soak up the excess. Except this morning at 4 that too had overloaded and the bed sheet had to be changed as well. The nurses say we mustn't use inco sheets as it stops the airflow mattress working properly. This is pure bull and I am going to challenge them.
restricted

Post by restricted »

. One of the carers still wants me to wear her wig.
CirJohn

Post by CirJohn »

Go for it. She'll have a laugh . . . and you'll have a bit more.

If you really want to ham it up, you could "excuse yourself" a few times while she is there. Each time coming back with more accessories (earrings, a scarf, heels, etc.)
I can be talked into anything once. After that I'm out of excuses.
restricted

Post by restricted »

If she wants to do it I will go for it. I won't say anything to her but I will let her go to her own pace.
restricted

Post by restricted »

The situation so far. My wife's hairdresser is coming to give me a makeover. Skirt, petticoat, stockings, girdle. I am letting her choose the top which she has to get. She has taken my wig so she can see how big as curler she can put in it. Then a headscarf will be used.

She is doing the makeup and supplying the clip on earrings. Finally she will tie the pinny on me once more. She is going to make me tidy up as good as a girl or I don't get my clothes back. Although she will be paid for cleaning, she will only be telling me what to do. :whip:

The best part is she is going to put a hefty chain across the bed room door handles so they can be locked together therefore stopping me from getting to my own clothes. The carers are in on it and look forward to seeing what she does.

Both my neighbours love the idea and want to see me dressed in it.

Finally when the hairdresser goes home, she is going to phone up to tell my wife she has forgotten the keys and they are in her bag. Unfortunately she will be busy and won't be able to call round with the keys until the next morning.

(I have got a couple of keys hidden.) Two of the carers are going to check the doors are locked still at 8 at night.
Attachments
Test run of the lock and chain.
Test run of the lock and chain.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Its all on for the 26th. My Mrs will go loopy but is to be told that I had come up with the idea, her hairdresser went along with it and decided to take my wife's side and stitch me up. She told my neighbour who thought it was a good idea.

The neighbour the other side wants to see it and so do the carers.

I'm hoping that between one of them, the feeling of dominance might come out and want to do it again.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Have got size 10 Mary Jane's. Need to make sure the blouses fit. They should do. The skirt is fairly tight but having tried it, 2 pairs of satin tanga briefs and a bright pink pair of boy shorts holds my tackle back. The corset finishes the look off. Its too small and stops me spreading my legs. I'm getting nervous at the thought of two women controlling me. ( more likely excited really).
HRT888

Post by HRT888 »

Heres hoping you have a great time, Im excited for you!
restricted

Post by restricted »

Everything is ready. I'm not shaving for a few days so the barber can give me a real close shave.

I daren't look. The hairdresser also does cleaning for us and hopefully she has found my emergency keys. If not, in the morning, I might put the emergency keys in my car so whatever happens I'd have to go out and get them.

8 women, one man and the only one in a skirt will be me. I'm getting excited now. :lol: