Corsets

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Flyman

Corsets

Post by Flyman »

I just laced up a corset and immediately I love the feeling. I feel like I want to be in it for a long time with some high heels to feel more like a dominating female. I'm curious if anyone else loves that feeling or do they dress up to be a submissive female? Also if someone could point me in the direct of a website with heels that are cheap like 20-40 price range.
I'm like a computer give me a command and I will almost always do it.
bound_jenny

Re: Corsets

Post by bound_jenny »

Someone said "corset"? :hi:

Just like everyone, you have to try it to know the feeling and once you know it, you're hooked. It's so sexy, that snug embrace around your body. You never want to take it off again. I had that feeling a while back. It was first :shock: then :) and :D and :love: . With a liberal sprinkling of :drool: for good measure.

What's especially sexy is the feeling of a new, crisp, stiff and tight corset (the real deal, not the cheapies), the first time you lace it up. It's completely unyielding, as it presses into you, molding you... Ohhhhh.... :love:

Practically, it helps with one's back (I haven't had a backache in seven years and i used to have really bad ones about twice a year before that) and for us more endowed ladies, a good overbust corset has boob support like no bra can ever give. Not to mention it gives us a killer figure. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:Someone said "corset"?
you sure it wasn't "ice" ????
:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
[
Flyman

Post by Flyman »

Indeed I said corsets. It's just like you said at first :shock: :? then you :love: I love how it gives me the feminine figure I love so much, I also love how feels like someone is giving me a hug 24/7. :love:
I'm like a computer give me a command and I will almost always do it.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

I love my corset too!
gimslyp

Post by gimslyp »

I'd recommend you add a hobble skirt to your wardrobe too - try www.rosashoes.com. They are custom made, inexpensive and fantastic to wear with very high heels. You'll have to learn to walk like a lady properly though! It's just too bad they don't make them lockable :(
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

gimslyp wrote:I'd recommend you add a hobble skirt to your wardrobe too ... fantastic to wear with very high heels. You'll have to learn to walk like a lady properly though!
Oh, yes! :D

I made a very long corset that goes down to the knees, and I can lace it really tight from top to bottom. Walking in that in very high heels (the only kind I wear!) is a challenge, if not outright heart-thumping! You're teetering precariously on those stiletto tips, taking steps barely a few inches long, straining against the tight, unyielding grip of the corset around your body and legs. Walking across a room is quite strenuous, and when you tire, you wish you could bend to sit down! You're breathless because of the unbelievably tight grip of the corset around your chest and waist. You strain your legs against it as you take the tiniest steps.

Mmmmmm.... :love: :drool:

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:
gimslyp wrote:I'd recommend you add a hobble skirt to your wardrobe too ... fantastic to wear with very high heels. You'll have to learn to walk like a lady properly though!
Oh, yes! :D

I made a very long corset that goes down to the knees, and I can lace it really tight from top to bottom. Walking in that in very high heels (the only kind I wear!) is a challenge, if not outright heart-thumping! You're teetering precariously on those stiletto tips, taking steps barely a few inches long, straining against the tight, unyielding grip of the corset around your body and legs. Walking across a room is quite strenuous, and when you tire, you wish you could bend to sit down! You're breathless because of the unbelievably tight grip of the corset around your chest and waist. You strain your legs against it as you take the tiniest steps.

Mmmmmm.... :love: :drool:

Jenny.

just like john willie imagined it.
somewhere in this board you posted a pic of this "monster".
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:somewhere in this board you posted a pic of this "monster".
I found the thread, but ImageShack removed the photos. I'll dig them up again.

Jenny.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Here is the beast in question:
TheCorset.jpg
That is just yummy... :drool:

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

yummy,

though i now have to collect about 3 liters of
drool of the floor.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I lend you one of my drool buckets... :mrgreen:

Anyone else need one? I also have lots of mops in stock. But rental fees do apply :whip: :wink:

Oops... :drool: one less in stock... :lol:

Jenny.
salicyticus

Post by salicyticus »

being a male with interest's in crossdressing and tightlacing, the online store, "glamour boutique", has an underbust corset for about 99.00 u.s.d. i have purchased 3 of them in the last few years (on sale for 69.00 regularly( and find they are very rigid and uncompromising, steel bones and busk,.. manufacturer recommends the laces be tied in front if you don't have some one to help you remove the corset...i have other corsets,spent more money/less satisfied.
note for health considerations,if you are a guy with a 32 inch waist, don't buy a 28 inch waist corset,if you do the temptation to "fully"tighten the laces,you might like the look/feel,but you won't like the hernia that results, and yes sportsfans,...i speak from experience.go slow, your body can adapt,..if i'd started tightlacing at an early age when i hadn't yet developed the bodyfat,i would have adapted better,(with a 32 inch waist i would say a 30 inch day corset worn during sleeping at the start,relaxed lacing, gradually tightening the lacing over time til you can sleep in it comfortably all night fully laced.(at night you aren't moving about trying to bend over,lifting things stressing out internal organs)..at this point you might consider getting a 28 inch waist corset to use as your nighttime corset, and wear the 30 inch corset during the day.
you might persue tightening the 28 inch waist til fully closed while sleeping at which time you might consider getting a
26 inch waist corset,to use while sleeping ,and wearing the 28 inch corset during the day, by this time i'm sure you will have learned the importance of your diet...i knew it would come to me, " axfords corset's " makes a full length corset dress,overbust to ankles...."whew"! if you can find a pic....it's worth looking for,
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

salicyticus wrote:go slow, your body can adapt,..
What I've been saying ever since I started. Every serious corset site gives that advice, and it's very, very wise. :)
salicyticus wrote:" axfords corset's " makes a full length corset dress,overbust to ankles...."whew"! if you can find a pic....it's worth looking for,
:drool: <- does that give you an image of what I'm thinking right now? :hi:

I shouldn't have hired out my spare drool buckets... :rofl:

Edit: I found one made by Vollers at $700... I'd better go stand over the sink... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Jenny.
salicyticus

Post by salicyticus »

yes, Vollars,..i have such a vivid imagination i don't know that my heart could stand it.