Plug Rentention

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
rubberpinafore

Plug Rentention

Post by rubberpinafore »

Perhaps it's only me, but I find some butt plugs are difficult to keep in place for longer periods and so my wife devised a rather nice solution to this problem for me.

Once the plug is inserted (inside a condom, of course) she ties a waist apron with long ties on me and knots it at the back. It's better if the apron ties are quite wide too.

Next she'll pass the ties under my backside so that the they cover the plug and pulls them forward, in front of me. Drawing the ties tightly up, she'll wind them around the base of my cock, behind my CB 3000 cock cage, and knot them off. Heavy rubber panties are then put on, followed by my plastic nappy and my wife ensures the front of my apron hangs over both panties and nappy.

I'm now deeply plugged and every time I move, the apron ties push my plug in firmly and prevent it from dislodging.
RADER

Re: Plug Rentention

Post by RADER »

My wife used a tight pantie girdle; It squeezed my but together,
and held the plug nicely.
Rader
Pamelacd

Post by Pamelacd »

No. it's not only you that has this problem. One gurlie aquaintance advised me that if my plug was popping out, then it was simply not big enough !
Well, I know there are plenty bigger ones out there, but I don't consider the one in question to be exactly small and not having a permenant playmate, had to devise a solution. One option was an inflatable plug -pump it up once it's inplace, or a harness !

So using 2 leather touser belts and some leather rivets and parts of a horse bridle (3x rings) from a saddlery, fashioned a harness. The belt goes high round my waist, above my hip bones, buckle offset to the side. At centre front and rear, I cut the belt and riveted in a pair of chromed rings then cut the other belt in 2 and riveted it to the rings, as droppers. One dropper down the back and up thru my legs to my ballsack, where I riveted in the 3rd and bigger ring. From this ring, I rivet the buckle end of the belt about 4" long . The last piece of belting (with the buckle holes in it) is riveted to the ring in the centre front (above my naval) and attaches to the buckled end thru my legs, my cock hangs thru the larger ring. Some trial and error is required to get things the right length but you get the idea.
It's like having a leather sanitary belt snugged up but it's holding a plug up a gurl's u know what !
gemt

Post by gemt »

I find that tight thong-style pant (eg most gaffs) will help hold a plug in place. Of course I don't have that problem with my new toy. :-0
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

in my experience 99% of store bought butt plugs are designed poorly for retention.
FreshPaint-46-2014.04.14-04.14.17.png
the blue dotted line is the main muscles everyone thinks are what hold plugs in. the anus.

the red dotted line is the strongest muscles in your arse, the ones responsible for that last push out. they are also the ones against the prostate which feel so good to get stretched and possibly cause a squirt when clenched while cumming.

the green and purple arrows are the force exerted on a plug when something like a sneeze happens. the green arrows are forces that will attempt to hold the plug in, the purple arrows are forces that are going to try and pop that sucker out. because the shape of the plugs are designed poorly against that red line, there are way more expelling forces than holding forces. the final plug on the right because its shaped such that all the muscles are holding it in, sneezing forces are more squeezing the plug than pushing the plug. with that far right plug, in fact, a sneeze will make it want to go in further, so it will need a wide enough base to stop you from swallowing it.

this is in no way scientifically medical. but if you don't believe me, find someone who will let you shove your fist up there and you will feel the differences in squeezing vs pushing depending on how far you get in.
CheerfullyInsane

Post by CheerfullyInsane »

bobbi wrote:in my experience 99% of store bought butt plugs are designed poorly for retention.
99% is perhaps a bit high, but I'll agree that a lot of them are designed to look like what people expect it to look like, no matter if it's actually practical.

If one is looking for long-term wear, the standard 'flanged' plugs aren't any use. Once the sphincter relaxes a bit, it'll simply slide out.
As bobbi pointed out, there are two sets of muscles controlling your ass. not just the one that most people think.
So you need something that extends far enough to slide past the rear-most (no pun intended) set. Something with a fairly long neck, and a fair difference in circumference between neck and bulb.
Doc Johnson and Colt both have a pretty good selection if you're willing to look around some.
Personally, I favor Doc J.s Ball Shape plug. It's a simple sphere-on-a-neck, with very little tapering. It does mean that it's a little more difficult to insert since it can't just slide in, but on the other hand, once it's in, it ain't going anywhere without some sort of manual help.
The lack of tapering also means that it's somewhat shorter than most plugs, and thus easier to move around with.

Of course, if you happen to like tapered plugs, something as simple as a crotch-rope will do wonders for retention. :mrgreen:

Cheerfully.
nicjasno

Post by nicjasno »

bobbi wrote:in my experience 99% of store bought butt plugs are designed poorly for retention.
FreshPaint-46-2014.04.14-04.14.17.png
the blue dotted line is the main muscles everyone thinks are what hold plugs in. the anus.

the red dotted line is the strongest muscles in your arse, the ones responsible for that last push out. they are also the ones against the prostate which feel so good to get stretched and possibly cause a squirt when clenched while cumming.

the green and purple arrows are the force exerted on a plug when something like a sneeze happens. the green arrows are forces that will attempt to hold the plug in, the purple arrows are forces that are going to try and pop that sucker out. because the shape of the plugs are designed poorly against that red line, there are way more expelling forces than holding forces. the final plug on the right because its shaped such that all the muscles are holding it in, sneezing forces are more squeezing the plug than pushing the plug. with that far right plug, in fact, a sneeze will make it want to go in further, so it will need a wide enough base to stop you from swallowing it.

this is in no way scientifically medical. but if you don't believe me, find someone who will let you shove your fist up there and you will feel the differences in squeezing vs pushing depending on how far you get in.

Which models do you recommend (from personal expirience if possible) and where to buy them?
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

I tend to be crotchroped while a plug is in me. All people I have played with insist on me being plugged and crotchroped.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

For long term wear without a crotch rope, there's 2 things to consider - sphincters and gas.

For sphincters, see the above image showing a variety of butt plug styles. The type that works best is the ones that have a smooth curve back to the neck - on the right in that excellent diagram above. This directs the force from that remarkably strong sphincter upward and inward rather than down-and-out. One thing to take note of with this design is that it significantly reduces the amount of force you can apply when removing the toy, so a long lasting lube is probably a good idea. (Peristalsis still works, so it should still be removable.)

And gas...whether you like it or not, everyone generates a bit. If you've got a really solid blockage in there, it can block flow entirely (smaller toys can allow the bubble of gas to travel down a side; odd sensation, that). If it's fully blocked, the pressure will slowly build up over time - faster if you've eaten something to increase gas production. The solution for this is those tunnel plugs that have been cropping up in some of the better anal toy stores of late. Even the smallest ones have plenty of space for gas to escape freely. (The downside, especially with larger toys, is that the hole might be big enough for things other than gas to flow just as freely). They also tend to lack a specific tip, which can make them hard to put in.