Is it just me, or are there others out there.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
CDslut2014

Is it just me, or are there others out there.

Post by CDslut2014 »

So here I sit at the PC in my lace undies, stockings, high heels, skirt, blouse and gloves. My shoes held in place with locked on boot straps and my gloves with locked wrist cuffs, surfing the web when I come across this site. Wow! What a revelation.

I have sat here reading the multitude of posts wondering should I, shouldn't I? Then I thought what the hell, you only live once.

So, a question, if I may. Am I alone with my kink, fetish, call it what you will, of dressing myself as a dirty little slut and tying myself up with ropes and gags and things, or are there others out there like me?

Just to be clear, I am not looking to meet anyone or anything like that, I am simply curious.
Thanks
Bill
Have fun but play safe.
cdinbonds

Re: Is it just me, or are there others out there.

Post by cdinbonds »

You are hardly alone! Virtually every member of this site, as well as thousands of non-members who just visit share your kink, or one close to it. And that's just the people who have found this site, there are millions of others out there who haven't found us yet.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
RADER

Post by RADER »

Welcome to the Kink Club...LOL
You are in great company. Many shares the same as you or just a little
bit diferent to be exciting.
My self, I enjoy dressing, and building dungeons for others.
Rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

CDslut2014 wrote:Am I alone with my kink, fetish, call it what you will, of dressing myself as a dirty little slut and tying myself up with ropes and gags and things, or are there others out there like me?
Goodness, no! It's people like you that make this forum as active as it is. If you were the sole kinky person on the planet, this place wouldn't even exist! We are all kinky here, we all have our fetishes, some different, some the same. And among fellow kinksters, there is YKIOK - Your Kink Is OK - five letters meaning that tolerance and acceptance is the norm.

And you can also consider that you're not alone either in asking yourself that question. For a long time in my youth, I wondered if I was alone, an aberration, a freak. Then I found out there were many, many other people with the same or similar tastes - and that was before the Internet!

Everyone here is more or less like you. We embrace you as you are. The only people who think that you (and the rest of us) are freaks and deviants are those that are limited in their view of the world.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
gemt

Post by gemt »

RADER wrote:Welcome to the Kink Club...LOL
Rader
The first rule of kink club?
focussb

Post by focussb »

gemt wrote:
RADER wrote:Welcome to the Kink Club...LOL
Rader
The first rule of kink club?
Always talk about the kink club
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

focussb wrote:
gemt wrote:The first rule of kink club?
Always talk about the kink club
ALL THE KINK, ALL THE TIME!
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

Jenny is so right. You and others are so lucky to have the internet and sites like this.
When I first discovered my bondage urges, it was the 1950s & 60s, and I definitely felt that I was the only one in the world.
I found out too late, after my prime years were gone, that there are so many others I could have hooked up with . . . had I known.
Annabel

Post by Annabel »

When I was younger I thought there was something wrong with me. Tying myself up and wearing my sisters high heeled shoes there were time I felt physically sick at the thought of it. I swear that there was a time I thought I'd been spotted and recognised and I was on the verge of suicide rather than be exposed. As time went on I learned to accept myself but when I started on the internet I found there were many with similar interests in cross dressing and self bondage. I didn't look back after that. I'm now 100% comfortable with who I am and what I enjoy.

We aren't here long so do what you love and make the most of it. I just wish I'd realised sooner and could have done my public walks dressed to the nines when I had a body shape that I could pass off. Not any more though. I got stocky and it's got much harder to get away with. Walks in the rain with an umbrella is a good play though as I can keep my shoulders covered more or less and hide my height. :)