hot sauce for stimulation/PAIN

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
TNTBound

hot sauce for stimulation/PAIN

Post by TNTBound »

I read a few different posts about using Tobasco (not tobacco like I originally posted)/hot sauce on the nipples and balls for some stimulation. so I tried putting Tobasco (again, not tobacco) sauce on my nipples. that gave for a decent stimulation to my nipples, so I decided to try some habanero hot sauce on my nipples. this was REALLY effective for me, slightly painful without being unbearable.

so tonight I decided to try Tobasco sauce on my balls to see what that was like. what a horrible mistake that was! :facepalm:

I was going to force myself to endure however bad it was by locking the keys into my ksafe and then shackling myself. just after I had locked the safe and put my ankles in the shackles, the pain from the Tobasco sauce was worse than any chafing I had ever experienced and I wanted OUT NOW! :cry:

so I broke the base on my ksafe, unlocked my shackles and rushed to the shower/tub. only cool water was able to ever so slightly calm the fire on my balls. after about a minute, I started to fill the tub with water, hoping that immersing my balls would help relieve the pain. and it did help, it was better than just running water over them, but it still hurt.

here it is, about 45 minutes afterwards and I can still slightly feel the effects.

I have now come to the conclusion that I really, REALLY don't like any sort of pain on my goods. i'll stick to only putting hot sauce on food or my nipples from now on! LOL

EDIT: edited my mistake of putting tobacco where I should have put Tobasco. I misspelled it in every spot too. lol
Last edited by TNTBound on 29 Jan 2016, 06:16, edited 1 time in total.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Dark_Lizerd

Re: hot sauce for stimulation/PAIN

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

First off, and no, I am not laughing at your spelling, because mine is no better... :oops:
I can even confuse the best spell checkers out there... :oops: :lol:
First thought, tobacco sauce??? :?
I bet spell checker fixed that one and you did not notice... after all... the little red lines went away...
I figured you meant Tabasco...
Yea, great on food, not so great on "tender parts"... :shock:
Good thing you were able to get your safe open, no telling how you would feel, or IF you would be able to feel if you had to wait it out...
I tried Bengay there... yea, quick trip to the shower... and hoping it would work...
The problem is that what causes the "burning" is oil based, water does little to help, milk may have worked better... At least it does help
when you eat something too hot...

Vicks works quicker, no slow smolder before the raging blaze...
Milder and shorter duration... but I get nothing on the nipples...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

:facepalm: yep, I meant Tobasco sauce. I'll go ahead and correct that now. lol
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

You should have put some music on:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7IjgZGhHrYY
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah yeah, I did something similar. I placed Tabasco sauce on the inside of my CB6000s cock cage, put it on and locked the cage. I did not thin the Tabasco with water, so it was pure. I did kept the key available though.

Placed the CB6000s on, and all was fine. Felt nice. I was locked in 5 minutes later. For 10 minutes, it was nice, but then it got worse and worse and worse. After 20 minutes it was still not at the climax and it was so terrible, I started crying. Poored water inside the tip of the cock cage hoping to clean it off, but of course that didn't help. So quickly got the key to get the cage off and getting it off was horrible. It felt like I had lost my penis. Water to get all the tabasco off, then crying for another 5 minutes when the pain started to wear off slightly. Had a really really sensitive penis for about 2 hours after which was kinda fun, but not the kind of sensitive where you'd jerk off and had an instant orgasm. (simply because it was the cock part that was highly stimulated, not my pleasure muscle.

Also, if you want to use Tabasco on your nipples, make sure your nipples are already sore and sensitive. If so, the Tabasco will be effective and it is an enjoyable predicament.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Chimera2

Post by Chimera2 »

We use a menthol ointment for pain relief, it doesn't run as it is like Vaseline and is Very effective ! :wink: