Bondage Audio

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.

Would you buy bondage audiobooks for your iPod / MP3 Player if they were not freely availiable?

Yes
23%
No
15%
Would prefer free downloads (preserve my anonymity)
45%
Definately interested but not bothered either way
6%
Not my cup of tea, sorry.
11%

Total votes: 130

curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Bondage Audio

Post by curious_sb »

Hi,

I know several threads have been started on this before, but has anyone seriously found any, preferably free but I am willing to pay to download if they are decent enough quality, audiobooks about bondage / sm play?
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
puppydogbytes

Post by puppydogbytes »

Look on audible.com they have a lot of titles in the Erotica & Sexuality section although the site isn't very easy to navigate. (You have to search by title or author so unless you know exactly what you're looking for you're unlikely to find it).
Obviously they only sell the books although you can listen to a short sample clip.

A couple that might interest you;

The Dominatrix By: Emma Allan - 6hrs 21mins ($20.35)
Sex & Submission: Erotic Stories - 2hrs 26mins ($15.26)

You could also try amazon and you might find free stuff using Limewire or uTorrent although most of the stuff I've found in searches on these didn't look like they were worth downloading but then if you have fast internet (unlike me! :cry: ) you might want to give it a go...

You're right though - there doesn't seem to be that much around.
'In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics' - Homer Simpson
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Thanks for that, puppydogbytes, unfortunately I hate dealing with Audible.

=============================================
Ok - my rant on Audible....

I don't like Audible, they are all gung ho for DRM, for those that aren't aware what DRM is, it stands for Digital Rights Management. I have had some real headaches with DRM audio before, especially after a "format - reload" of my PC's the DRM sometimes just locks me completely out of ever using the tracks again, even though I paid for them!!

I try and avoid any audio that uses copyright protection, for that very reason, especially those poxy CD's that open their own player when you stick them in your computer, I mean, I only buy music so I can rip it to my iPod in iTunes, no-one carries around a great chunky cd player anymore, and I just feel if I cant even rip the music off it and play it on my iPod then I wont bother buying it.

When I pay for my music I expect to be able to play it whenever and however I choose, and however many times I choose on as many devices I choose, I dont like being told I can only play it on one computer at a time and that I have 5 more registrations left before the track expires...not when I'm paying for it it doesnt expire, what a cheek!!!

Boycott DRM and show the music industry who's boss.

Sorry for the rant there...
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I'm with you. If I like an album, I buy the CD and put it on my iPod. DRM sucks balls.
puppydogbytes

Post by puppydogbytes »

I have to agree about DRM also. My big problem is with DVD region codes, I travel a lot but can't play the DVDs I buy when I'm away on my laptop.
Ironic that it forces me to buy pirate DVDs which have the codes removed....
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

puppydogbytes wrote:I have to agree about DRM also. My big problem is with DVD region codes, I travel a lot but can't play the DVDs I buy when I'm away on my laptop.
Ironic that it forces me to buy pirate DVDs which have the codes removed....
Theres a way round that mate, its called "DVD Region and CSS Free", its an awesome peice of software that allows you to "virtually" convert your Computer's DVD player into a Multi-Region player, through the use of software. For those that dont know, most DVD players (including DVD ROMS in computer systems) allow you to change the region of the player only about 3 or 5 times, and it LOCKS onto the last region after so many changes, which is what "DVD Region and CSS Free" is so cool, because it does this virtually with out requiring you to set the region each time you watch a foreign DVD.

Unfortunately you have to pay for it, but a five minute google search will pull up plenty of sites that offer it as a download + Crack.

*Cough*

I never said that.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

You never said WHAT?

*cough*

:wink:
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

haha good girl Michelle. Exactly.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
puppydogbytes

Post by puppydogbytes »

curious_sb wrote: Theres a way round that mate, its called "DVD Region and CSS Free", its an awesome peice of software that allows you to "virtually" convert your Computer's DVD player into a Multi-Region player, through the use of software.
Sadly I have a nice little Sony Vaio, perfect for flights, but it has a Matshita drive which the software won't work with. Good idea otherwise - it works fine on my other notebook...

In fact it's easier to by pirated DVDs here in Bangkok than the real thing and they seem to play fine in any computer!
Bound&Helpless

Post by Bound&Helpless »

I find it a great turn on if your walking through town or on the bus with something erotic playing. Somebody sent me a ringtone the other day of a female having an orgasm, and i was listening to my music on my phone (with headphones) and all of a sudden this orgasm came on. My volume was on maximum and i got paranoid that people could hear it so i had to turn it down.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Bound&Helpless wrote:I find it a great turn on if your walking through town or on the bus with something erotic playing. Somebody sent me a ringtone the other day of a female having an orgasm, and i was listening to my music on my phone (with headphones) and all of a sudden this orgasm came on. My volume was on maximum and i got paranoid that people could hear it so i had to turn it down.
hahaha did you see any reactions??
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Bound&Helpless

Post by Bound&Helpless »

I think i did because somebody in front turned round but didnt look directly at me, so not too sure.. I didnt look behind me either though
Dominion

Post by Dominion »

I have three different audio things. Considered 'erotic hypnosis' that focus on the BDSM side of things. I could potentially upload them if anyone can find me space to do so.

The third I forget her name but the other two are by Mistress Dominica (I think) and Queen Passionate.
Kaleada

Post by Kaleada »

Hi Dominion,

Could you be thinking of Lady Izzabelle. I have some of her recordings and she has a nice sexy voice. And lots of different types of recordings. Image

K.
scored

Post by scored »

Several options spring to mind, there are plenty of free to download audio rippers from DVD, you could make a complimation from your fave scenes on DVD and use a programme like adobe audition or cool edit or the free download audacity to edit.

A costly one, phone chat line and record it.

Find a like minded soul and record favourite stories for each other. That way they could also be personalised.

Very costly version, and I am not sure if I am breaching forum rules here, but book a pro-Domme or Dom and record that.

Or try the binary newsgroups, I do rember a small group that was called alt.binaries.erotic audio.

or record a story using a different voice......