What are you wearing right now?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
TNTBound

Re: What are you wearing right now?

Post by TNTBound »

right now, im wearing my latex catsuit with attached socks in 0.8mm thickness. I have on over it my boots, jeans and a long sleeve shirt at the moment, but about 10 minutes ago, I had a windbreaker on too, which completely hid the fact that I was wearing it, even in front of my parents!!!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

TNTBound wrote: .......which completely hid the fact that I was wearing it, even in front of my parents!!!
you sure about that ? 0.8 mm latex would make my movements seem a bit awkward, kind of like swimming.
[
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

it might have tried to keep my arm extended just a bit more then normal, but it didn't impede my movements. sure, if you try to walk like you normally would, it would look really awkward, so you have to fight the rubber in order to look normal. :mrgreen: it was quite fun actually.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
SirWet

Post by SirWet »

Chilling in a nice warm bath after shaving everywhere neck down for my big sissy session tomoz xx
a good release is needed
bikerbuilder

Post by bikerbuilder »

Latex pouch pants with pouch and penis well lubricated so things slide about.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Tight leather briefs and lots of strap marks! :D
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just a smike and rope marks. :D
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I'm naked all apart from the chains locked around my ankles preventing me from dressing. The keys are hanging from a branch in the garden in a prominent location overlooked by three neighbours. There is no way I'm going out to get them until it is very dark outside and as it is still bright daylight I guess I'm trapped naked and chained for some hours to come.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Finally it was dark enough and I was brave enough to go fetch the keys. I had to hobble across the lawn in view of my neighbours houses and then negotiate my way around some bushes before I could reach where the key was but finding it was a little hard in the dark and I had to feel about for it while standing in clear view of one house with it's lights shining brightly from the windows. Then I hobbled back across the lawn and noted how bright street lights really are, then back inside safe and I hope unseen.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

you wish.......

"honey, come quick, our crazy neighbour is doing it again. but this time naked."
[
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

ponylady wrote:you wish.......

"honey, come quick, our crazy neighbour is doing it again. but this time naked."
OH MY!!, with my neighbours it would be all around the village and halfway around the next one in two minutes flat.
It would be the most interesting and biggest news to hit the place since the first house had electricity installed, about five years ago :rofl: .

But Oh hell, it would be so, so :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:

OH MY!!, with my neighbours it would be all around the village and halfway around the next one in two minutes flat.
It would be the most interesting and biggest news to hit the place since the first house had electricity installed, about five years ago :rofl: .

But Oh hell, it would be so, so :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:.
I bet they still chase "different" people with torches and pitchforks. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdannette

Post by cdannette »

Given that this weekend was the first one I had alone for some time, I made a bit of an effort.
White basque with black seamed stockings attached.
Black satin thong.
White cotton blouse
Black leather pencil skirt.
Black leather opera gloves and a pair of 5 inch patent heels.
Gloves locked on with wrist cuffs. (Home made out of an old leather belt)
Shoes locked on with home made ankle cuffs and boot straps. (home made out of another old leather belt.)
Locked on leather posture collar (Not too tight for the sake of safety!)
Keys to locks suspended in a large plastic pot of water in the freezer.

Living the dream! :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:

I bet they still chase "different" people with torches and pitchforks. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Yes, but they have advanced a little, now days they use battery touches.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:Yes, but they have advanced a little, now days they use battery torches.
But they're not up to cordless pitchforks yet? :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!