What are you wearing right now?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bounddosster

Re: What are you wearing right now?

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Yes, but they have advanced a little, now days they use battery torches.
But they're not up to cordless pitchforks yet? :rofl:

Jenny.
No, they have recently decided to cut manufacturing cost by only buying and using one pronged pitchforks from now on. Apparently the UK government gave them a grant so they could out source the manufacturing.

It's going to be a long harvest this year.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

A one pronged pitch fork?

Is that not a Roman pilum?

The unwashed masses could mean serious business then!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Sir Cumference wrote:A one pronged pitch fork?

Is that not a Roman pilum?

The unwashed masses could mean serious business then!
I think I'm safe as the local health and safety officer insist the prong remains corked at all times, fluorescent vests, hard hats and safety boots must be worn at all times when handling the pitchfork and a 50 metre taped off exclusion area is maintain when a fully qualified operative removes said pitchfork from the shed.

Further to this a risk assessment must be carried out and eight weeks notice given in triplicate to the council before any local perverts are driven from the village.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Bureaucrats... :roll:

Hilarious... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

No underwear, that's for sure. :oops: :oops:
satingag

Post by satingag »

I'm nude, with coiled & knotted rope around my wrists, ankles and knees, sponge packing in my mouth held in with a tight cleave-gag and an OTM gag.
Every time I press the 'Submit' button, this lady in leather pops up and tries to whip me! I keep telling her "thanks, but I don't do that" but she doesn't listen!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Wearing tight leather hood, leather briefs and heavy wrist manacles. waiting for keys.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
zixje

Post by zixje »

I am wearing my chastity belt :)
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Red briefs, red gag(locked) steel manacles. waiting for allen key to drop. :D :gag:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

naked, leg irons, wrists manacled, gag(locked on) waiting for release mechanism. :D
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just bruises on my wrists from yesterdays handcuffs :!:
Imaginary_Girl

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

Kinda been waiting for a chance to post in this thread XD

Right now I'm wearing what is currently my favorite dress. I've discovered it's a bit big on me now. It's size 10. I'm probably an 8 now yay!(I'm 5 foot 9 and 136 pounds currently. Usually around 150 but I lost weight when I was sick the last couple of weeks) Anyway it's a very simple strapless black summer dress. It has a very toned down frill that goes around the chest area and other than that it's just plain. I like plain dresses but unfortunately they are often hard to find. I'm actually trying to find one right now, was taking a break from that to post here lol. I'm also wearing these super nice black pantyhose that are just ridiculously soft and nice and amazing. And pink panties(size 6). That's all. Also my nails are painted pink. Not my favorite color but my other stuff was dried out. My favorite is kind of a purple pink with a little bit of the sparkly stuff in it. But only a little. I didn't get to do my online scene yesterday which sucked, and because it kinda upset me I didn't finish making myself cute either. But today I felt like being cute. Unfortunately I can't do my face because if I shave that closely(I had already shaved and was just about to start doing makeup when it got cancelled) more than once every 3 days my face breaks out bad. And of course makeup over stubble doesn't work well. But anyway the parts of me that I can see are nice and cute so I feel cute!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Black shaper shirt with those "chicken wings" breast augmenters to add some volume and silicon breast prosthesis, simple black bra, red 24 bone corset laced pretty tight, simple black cotton panties over top of that a simple green 50s swing/housewife dress with a petticoat. Added to that leather handcuffs locked together with a short chain (just long enough to type somewhat normally, just too short to do so comfortably), a posture collar and an inflatable gag.

And to top it all off my new high heels! I finally got a pair that fits without making my toes hurt the second I put them on :D They are held in place by a pair of leather shoe-cuffs (basically ankle cuffs with an added strap that locks around the bottom of the heel, so you can't take them off).

Definitely underestimated how hard it would be to walk around in 4 inch heels... (Unfortunately I can't really wear anything much higher after I broke my ankle a few years back. I can't stretch my foot that far anymore)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

right now, I'm wearing about 12 feet of chain, 12 padlocks, and my ankle and wrist shackles along with my steel collar in a kinda 5 point harness configuration. :D I have my kitchen safe set to release all my keys about six and a half hours from now.

I LOVE having the house to myself! :lol:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
occorics

Post by occorics »

I'll also be using the kitchensafe tonight. I'm already wearing latex bermudas, toe socks, catsuit and a studio-gum mask. I'll add ballet-boots and fist mitts for bed and lock them on.
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com