What are you wearing right now?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
TNTBound

Re: What are you wearing right now?

Post by TNTBound »

right now, I'm wearing my 0.8mm latex catsuit with locking zippers. all the zippers are locked with the keys in my kitchen safe for the next 4 hours! :shock: :twisted: if I have to use the bathroom, there is absolutely no way to remove it. :oops: I'm about to go swimming in my pool with it on too. :lol: then after that, I'm going to lock on my sensory deprivation hood till the keys are released. :mrgreen: should be a fun couple of hours! :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Starting from the top, this is my daily wear.

A 3/4" wide leather collar, silver grey, with 3 studs centered across the front/sides, each surrounded by a black design.

Around my (Mistress's really) cock and balls, a 2" diameter, 1/4" thick solid steel ring.

On my left butt cheek, a small hand drawn (with a sharpie) solid black heart, surrounded by a larger black heart outline that covers most of the cheek. The small heart is Mistress's mark, that identifies me a Her property. The larger one is just Her added decoration. The solid heart may soon be replaced by a Henna tattoo or possibly a real tattoo.

On my toes, Bright pink, shiny, nail polish.

This is all I am allowed to wear at home, 24/7, except during kitchen chores when i am allowed a pink apron.

The cock ring is a tactile reminder that i belong to Mistress when She sends me out in public and does not want me wearing the collar. i feel it just enough every now and then to remind me. i only am required to wear it when the collar is off, but i tend to wear it most of the time anyway. For me, it holds the same significance as the collar.

The nail polish is a visual reminder, for times when neither the collar or ring are in place which is very seldom, but does occur sometimes, say when Mistress tells me to get some sun (She says it helps produce testosterone). The collar is removed to prevent tan lines and the ring may or may not be in place. The pink toenails are visible on my bare feet to remind me of my place.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Tight red leather micro briefs, strap marks and manacle impressions on my wrists. :D
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just what you see here :D
Attachments
Caught by cops.png
Caught by cops.png (90.05 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just bondage marks :D
Attachments
Arm marks.JPG
ankle and leg marks.JPG
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I thought it would be good to resurrect this thread. I am back in my full steel chastity belt, now modified to be (almost) comfortable. It is locked on securely. The keys are in the safe, Mistress K has the combination and the backup key and I have no idea how to open it :) .
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

A cheeky smile and not much else. :D
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Oddly enough, the day Keyless resurrected this, i was wearing almost the identical thing to the day i posted in 2016. Only difference was my nail polish color, now bright red. What is odd is that Mistress and i had taken fairly long break from actually doing any extended kinky stuff, and only that day resumed. On the morning She was leaving the country for 3 weeks, in the hotel room where we stayed the night before Her 6am flight, i was ordered to resume the old rules, with a new variation (actually an old rule expanded.) i am not allowed to leave the house for any reason whatsoever unless i am in my chastity device. When She told me i must be in chastity i thought She meant as in the past, where if i left the property alone, or would be alone at any time later, i had to be in chastity. She said NO, whenever you leave the building for any reason you will be in chastity, because there might be a farmer's daughter or someone around! :lol: (We live in a rural area.) You are NOT going to a take any chances! So, since i got back home from taking Her to the airport, i have been either naked or in feminine clothing while in the house, the collar has been replaced, nails polished, and have not stepped outside unless the chastity device is locked on. i am REQUIRED to wear my maid uniform to do my household chores, the rest of time is up to me.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Have to admit, I read this thread before. This time, I dressed up for it. Did a sort of yoga theme, black slacks, black halter tank top, patent black 6 inch heels.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 09:35, edited 2 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I'm not wearing anything except smudges and drips of paint on various parts of my body. :wink:
See this post to understand above.
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 984#p86031
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Staffordboundboy

Post by Staffordboundboy »

My CB600s chastity cage, some old running shorts & boots...nothing too exciting as I am doing odd jobs around the house & garden.
Shannon SteelSlave

Isn't it weird that the last 3 posters here are all hard at work on their houses, but still have the time to put a kinky spin on the labor? I think I could go for something like this
Work boots for style.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
zixje

Post by zixje »

I am currently in crossdressing mood and mode. I am now in a wig, bra, thong, maxi dress and sandals. And I applied a little mascara. Currently not into a full face make up.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

steel collar, manacles, scolds bridle and leather thong.
Shannon SteelSlave

I ordered those boots, but for now, going to work without them. Let ya'll know when I get them.
👠👠