what are your other hobbies/intrests

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
kendra1855

Re: what are your other hobbies/intrests

Post by kendra1855 »

Blacky wrote:My Bands.
What kind of music do your bands play?

I used to play the trombone and want to get one of my own so I can play jazz music again, I love jazz :) .
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

kendra1855 wrote:
Blacky wrote:My Bands.
What kind of music do your bands play?

I used to play the trombone and want to get one of my own so I can play jazz music again, I love jazz :) .
I've never been that deep into finding categories for everything and then divide these categories further and further. Thus it's not easy for me to answer this question.
It's some sort of melodic Thrash-metal, slightly Pagan, maybe. :roll:
It's for sure on the heavy side of hard 'n' heavy, but it's just as much more than just shredding...
I truely hope this somewhat contains an answer?

Jazz, on the other hand, is music I don't like to listen to for too long. But I will always and with my very heart in my mouth claim that those guys and gals playing good Jazz are probably the finest of musicians you'll be able to find on the third stone from the sun!

Regards,

Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
kendra1855

Post by kendra1855 »

I am rather intrigued to hear your music. I'm always trying to find new music to listen to cause Ithink music can say a lot about people and Ilike some metal.what instrument do you play in you band?
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

kendra1855 wrote:I am rather intrigued to hear your music. I'm always trying to find new music to listen to cause Ithink music can say a lot about people and Ilike some metal.what instrument do you play in you band?
Unfortunately there are no recordings of any of our music yet. But that might change. In case I remember this question long enough I'll provide a link once it exists.

I'm playing one of two guitars.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I had a house in Idaho, and my roommates had a friend that was starting a band...
First they were "Dark Days" and the logo they wanted was the sun desending behind a cloud and becoming the moon..
It was cool, and I did the logo, used sun and moon pictures... (but lost everything in a HD crash...) :cry: :cry: :cry:
Then they became "InterSanctum" and had an CD, "Apocolyptic Birth"... But I don't know if it was public release or not...

I called them "my house band", not everyone can say that...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
luanachiantelle

Post by luanachiantelle »

bound_jenny wrote:[...]all my corsets are of my own making.

Jenny.
I'd like to see some image...

I love "professional DIY"
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

luanachiantelle wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:[...]all my corsets are of my own making.

Jenny.
I'd like to see some image...

I love "professional DIY"
Use the search tool to find my *many* posts about my corsets and corsets in general. There are more than a few photos of my corsets in there.

"Professional|"? :? I don't do that for a living. It's a question of cost and practicality. I save between 80 and 90 percent by doing them myself. They're far from perfect, but they do the job.

See? Once I get going on corsets, I have to make an effort to stop... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

My hobbies are:

Sports
Online gaming
Studying (Yeah I actually like it ^_^)
Selfbondage experiments on myself
Tieing up my GF once a while
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Since you all probably know of hobbies I don't openly brag about, I'll play here. Jedi practice, Martial Arts, fitness, napkin folding (it's a thing), video games (old school), and now, my main hobby is here, with you fine people. (This post was very hard to write, so please appreciate)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I think most of mine are covered in my profile Science Fiction/Fantasy, cinema going, reading (crime, historical fiction, SF of course), swimming (the old bones find this an easier way of keeping up fitness), PC gaming (mainly strategy) and a unhealthy interest in the J K Rowling wizarding world (the body may be starting to creak but the brain still thinks it is an adolescent).
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.