what are your other hobbies/intrests

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
SirWet

what are your other hobbies/intrests

Post by SirWet »

hey all this was just a random idea for a post that came 2 me in my bubble bath :oops:

what other things do you do in your free time iam not talking sexual i mean hobbies and intrests?
Personaly i enjoy motorbike, fast cars, classic cars and hotrods, i also build and race nitro rc cars http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xFkvo0xHoA to sum up iam a big petrol head :lol:

so what are your hobbies and intrests?
a good release is needed
bound_jenny

Re: what are your other hobbies/intrests

Post by bound_jenny »

Well, most of you probably already know that I'm into corsets big time. And not just for pervy reasons (amply compensated by the pervy thoughts of some of the members of this board who are also interested in me wearing a corset... :hi: ). I like period dresses and such, especially Victorian-era dresses - they are so scrumptious and look absolutely gorgeous with a tiny waist. That all kind of meshes with my sewing interests - all my corsets are of my own making.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
crazy dave

Post by crazy dave »

cars,books and fishing.
cars would be 60 chevys and 59 buicks. like fixing them and using them for my summer drivers. never loose them in mall parking lot. only problem is everyone knows where i was or at. really sucks when someone you know comes up to you and says" hey dave, i saw your car at the adult book on friday." other than that, they are a lot of fun to drive!
books would be just any good story that catches my interest. lots of sciencefiction.
fishing would be what ever i catch. problem here is though, i started combining fishing with SB. long as i don't fall in it's a lot of fun!
have a fun day
crazy dave
CrazyMetalFuka

Post by CrazyMetalFuka »

Main interests are music, drumming, playing in bands and climbing (mostly bouldering but some top-roping) Also into walking (aka hiking), sailing, mechanics (got a vw trike half built) airsofting, archery.

Drumming, music and climbing are the big 3. I deffinatly have a bondage fetish and i'm getting into self bondage.

Tim
Carpe Diem
SirWet

Post by SirWet »

crazy dave wrote:cars,books and fishing.
cars would be 60 chevys and 59 buicks. like fixing them and using them for my summer drivers. never loose them in mall parking lot. only problem is everyone knows where i was or at. really sucks when someone you know comes up to you and says" hey dave, i saw your car at the adult book on friday." other than that, they are a lot of fun to drive!
books would be just any good story that catches my interest. lots of sciencefiction.
fishing would be what ever i catch. problem here is though, i started combining fishing with SB. long as i don't fall in it's a lot of fun!
have a fun day
crazy dave

what kind of motor you running crazy dave iam currently looking for nice wee hotrod with a small block v8 in it either coupe or pick-up but they are hard to find in the uk :(
a good release is needed
crazy dave

Post by crazy dave »

lots of different motors.
60 biscayne 2dr sedan -orginal 6 cyl , 3 speed manual trans, on the tree
60 impala 2dr ht - v8 348 c.i., 4speed manual trans,on the floor , posi rear end. a ticket machine.
60 delivery - v8 350 c.i. ,auto trans. down for repairs.
59 lesaber wagon - v8 364 c.i., auto trans. use this for haulling parts.
59 electrca 2dr ht - v8 401 c.i., auto trans , down for repairs
i have no small cars, this guys are all between 17 ft to 18ft 6in. this are all summer cars.
have a good day.
crazy dave
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I love those old tanks. They had character. Enough room in the trunk to stuff a half dozen bodies. Enough room on the back seat to procreate. :wink:

And no mistaking them for anything else. :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
RADER

Re: what are your other hobbies/interests

Post by RADER »

I enjoy sailing, and building things in my shop. Specially Dungeon furniture,
and the like. Rader :D
hetmandf

Post by hetmandf »

I enjoy working on my 2 classic pickup trucks. A 1967 Ford F-100 2wd. With a 352 cid V8 with a 4 BBL carb and a 4 speed granny gear trani. And a 1969 Kaiser Willies Jeep J-3600 4X4 pickup. With a 350 Chevy V8 and a 4 BBL carb and a Turbo 400 automatic trani. Also working on and using my 1947 Ford 2N gas powered tractor. I also enjoy photography, hiking, hunting and fishing, and model trains. I enjoy making many of my bondage toys.
Last edited by hetmandf on 24 Feb 2011, 03:05, edited 1 time in total.
I may be crazy, But I'm not insane
crazy dave

Post by crazy dave »

" Enough room on the back seat to procreate. "

that brings back lot of pleasant memories!

"1969 Kaiser Willies Jeep J-3600 4X4 pickup. With a 350 Chevy V8 and a 4 BBL carb and a Turbo 400 automatic trani. "

does your jeep have wider wheel base than a jeep from late 50's? freind had problems with his after he put a vette drive line in his from the late 50's. couldn't keep the front end down on fast take offs and kept rolling it over. just wondering. this happended in the 70's.

have fun
crazy dave
1azzu1

Post by 1azzu1 »

well my fetishes is my hobby :oops:
alltho i allso play computer games and watch TV...

but most of my spare time goes with some kind of slave traning...
ben63376

Post by ben63376 »

architecture/ CAD, gameing and game dezign, im a handyman and an inventor
Know yourself. If you need help, call the FBI.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

programming (c,php), bass guitar, world of warcraft. yep that is about it.
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

theatre, electronics, gaming, computers, snowboarding, sound editing, hypnosis, carpentry, guitar, and photography. but my true hobby is bondage itself, i pride myself in my roping :D i'm even considering teaching it to people. in demonstrations or sessions, i dunno.
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
hetmandf

Post by hetmandf »

The only things I changed other than the engine and trani were to go with larger tires and wheels.
The wheel wells have plenty of space for the larger rubber. I had the motor built as a low end grunt truck motor. I only use it for crusing and moderate off roading. I have never really thrashed it, so I have never come close to rolling it. But the paint job has suffered quite a bit of abuse from the brush along the "roads" in our little valley.
Last edited by hetmandf on 01 Jun 2010, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.
I may be crazy, But I'm not insane