Forum Avatar Psychology

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Anastasia

Forum Avatar Psychology

Post by Anastasia »

Darlings, I'm fairly new to the forums, although I've looking at the yummy scenarios on the main site for a few weeks. My current avatar is merely one that I copied off of Yahoo. Yet, I would argue that is who I am when I'm with you wonderful darlings. The man behind the keyboard doesn't look like this, but I now have the mental image of my avatar as me.

That's the beauty of the Internet. We can put on new faces if we wish. It's not deception, but rather a larger truth. I am both the man behind the keyboard (my Master) and the face that you see hear. It's almost as delicious as bondage itself. Yum!
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I agree with all of you, I may be only one of a hand full that is female on this site, and I think your name and pictures reflect your mood. I have noticed the most active people on this site are cross dressers, and most CDs also enjoy bondage. I am not sure I understand the connection, but I am sure you guys look fantastic in bondage. I think Cds, TVs, Tgs, are wonderful people who are in touch with there inter selves and feelings, and I wish more people were as open in their lives.
From the people I have known in my life I would say at least half have told me that bondage looks like fun, but only a fraction act on the impulse.
Bound to you.
Cindy 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
Mason

Post by Mason »

Last edited by Mason on 07 Mar 2020, 21:59, edited 1 time in total.
jake

Post by jake »

Cindy123 wrote:I agree with all of you, I may be only one of a hand full that is female on this site, and I think your name and pictures reflect your mood.
Bound to you.
Cindy 8)
YOu never told us if the picture is of you or not :wink:

Having seen this thread, I'd love to see curious' and LoRee's old avatars!

Mine is simply from Final Fantasy 8, I use it simply because I use it on all the forums I sign up to . I may change it if I find anything worthwhile.

And MisQui, I always thought your picture was a pseudo-photograph. It just doesn't quite look real to me. But that girl was always strange 8)
Venom

Post by Venom »

i just think mine looks cool :S
TopBond

Post by TopBond »

Mine is of a cow in a field.

It ate all the green grass though and then left to find more grass...

/childish wit
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Venom wrote
i just think mine looks cool
That's like saying you have hair. It is obviously way too cool. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
BaronVonWinger

Post by BaronVonWinger »

Guess I messed up, mine is just my pic. :oops:
The Baron
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

BaronVonWinger wrote:Guess I messed up, mine is just my pic. :oops:
Well...it says you like motorbikes, and being outdoors, and wearing jeans....

I'm not sure how to interpret that tho, sorry.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
clever

Post by clever »

TopBond wrote:Mine is of a cow in a field.

It ate all the green grass though and then left to find more grass...

/childish wit
:shock: mine is the same thing, only mine had a goat. :P
jake

Post by jake »

My new avatar took me ages to pick, I sorted out my bondage collection into hentai and real, then into pics that could be my avatar, and then into categories, I finally picked this one. I had to size it down a lot, the original pic is here.
Last edited by jake on 09 Jun 2009, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Darlings, I just recently changed my avatar as well. This isn't me, although I wish I was she. If only I was photogenic. :oops:
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
jake

Post by jake »

Yeah, I like it :D
Succubus

Post by Succubus »

I really dont care what Avatar or Icone you picked. I find them kinda cute and unique for each person and would rather see people stick to there own avatar because its easy way to remember each person on this board. :roll:
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Succubus wrote
. . . would rather see people stick to there own avatar because its easy way to remember each person . . .
While I agree with her to a certain degree, I understand how hard it can be to find an Avatar that suits you personally. I was lucky enough to find a universal Avatar that suited me to a T, and suitable for use in any forum. Of course I love Variety, as well as Anastasia's and xatm092's revamped Avatars. :wink:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"