sometimes i just want to see the world burn!

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
TNTBound

sometimes i just want to see the world burn!

Post by TNTBound »

anyone else feel the same way sometimes? like everything all around is out to get you and the what should be the consequences of other that are doing bad things are falling on you? today i almost got ran over by a young girl in a car while im on my bike so i yell at her and rev my engine a bit. then a cop is parked by my bike after i get out of a store saying someone said i was driving all over the road, so now my bike is going to basically be on their hit list next time they see me! its fucking infuriating!!! these people get away with everything, then point the finger at you saying you did it and its just your word vs theirs or the cops! i think i have officially stopped giving a fuck about caring about anyone else in the world. i dont know why i feel like that, and i kind of hate that i even have those feelings, but its how i currently feel! i feel like i hate everyone around me all the time, especially when im on the road. there are more idiots out there that dont know how to drive and are down right dangerous behind the wheel. i just feel like this world is so fucked up and unfair. people with money have the power to do damn near whatever they want and get a slap on the wrist, but the hard working people of the world get shit on by the minority of the people up in their ivory tower who dont have to face the same issues and consequences of the rest of the world! this world is still all about slavery, slavery to the dollar. the song by the verve, bitter sweet symphony, they got it right. "your a slave to the money, then you die".

when i see all the bullshit politics on the news, it all seems more like a hate campaign against anyone who doesnt stand behind their ideals. nothing i see is apparently for the betterment of mankind, but simply more laws to keep us under finger of the government. and its happening very slowly, like putting a frog in a pot of cold water and slowly turning up the heat until it dies, thats what it looks like is happening to the united states right now and its infuriating that there is nothing a single person can do about it!

i know this is a rant, and i dont want this turned into a thread about politics because i know thats against site rules. its just, after seeing everything i see, i wonder what even is the meaning of life, because i sure have not been able to find it yet. has anyone else here ever felt like this? i feel like i cant be the only one who has felt like this.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: sometimes i just want to see the world burn!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

He's TNT! He's dynamite! Watch him explode!
It's cool T, as far as I am concerned, you can vent here, or explode. You can PM me if you want to say anything that does not fit the threads. If you are having trouble with the cops in court, I do have a defense for that, never defeated in court. Other than that, I can just listen. I also use my engines as weapons, and even have a cool device to make them louder with a flip of a switch.
Thanks for sharing. Definitely feel like you do sometimes. I usually hit things, and lift heavy objects to chill.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Thats the meaning of life. :-)

Hope venting your feelings got some of that anger released.
[
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Whatever doesn't kill us makes us..........stranger
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠