Temporary tattoos as a punishment?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

Temporary tattoos as a punishment?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I am like so against tattoos in reality. So I wanted to try making it as a punishment. This generally takes the game outside my kink life, spilling into my vanilla existence. I can put them most anywhere, and in the summer, using one on a body part I like to expose to keep cool adds to the torment. So, unless I want to be bought, sold, or traded as a slave, for the next few days, I will have to wear boots or sneakers at work and out and about. Oh, and as condition of this branding, I have to do my best not to scrub it off or something, that would be cheating.
Slave Heart.JPG
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Re: Temporary tattoos as a punishment?

Post by ncait »

That sounds like an interesting idea for you.
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: So, unless I want to be bought, sold, or traded as a slave, for the next few days, I will have to wear boots or sneakers at work and out and about.
Hmm... might explain why that happened to me then. Welp time to get another one in Hope's of being baught again!! :rofl:
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

ncait wrote:That sounds like an interesting idea for you.
Hmm... might explain why that happened to me then. Welp time to get another one in Hope's of being baught again!! :rofl:
OK, but is it interesting for anyone else? I don't do this very often. I should have mentioned it before, but the words I would normally use in a tattoo are not flattering, and too lewd to share with fine company.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

Welp I'm hiding now. I know tattoos aren't for everyone. I love all mine and every one tells the story of my life. I'm not trying to convert you or anything! Everyone has their own opinion. I think temp tattos as a punishment for you is perfect! Maybe make it the punishment for missing your quota by alot?
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.