A curious concept

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
ncait

A curious concept

Post by ncait »

Hi everyone! I was talking to a friend recently about various kinky topics and it really got me thinking about my own experience and how it is an interesting mindset.

For me, I've been practicing bondage since long before I could even access this site. It started as a fascination and curiosity, but I quickly realized there was another part that is what kept me diving deeper into it. When I'm restrained, even lightly, all the problems of my day to day life vanish. I am at peace, and this only increases the more I'm restrained. In fact, for a few years now, bondage has been completely nonsexual to me. I see it as more of a therapeutic tool for self regulation than any semblance to the sexual kink. Dont get me wrong, I love a good bonk while tied up, but it is more that I'm relaxed enough to enjoy it. Sorta like taking a nice bubble bath to relax before having fun time.

At this point, I even reward myself with bondage for putting up with stupid people and dealing with my stress in a good positive way.

I'm curious about how you relate to your bondage time. Are you like me and see it as non sexual? Is it simply your kink for fun? Do you fall somewhere in between?
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
TNTBound

Re: A curious concept

Post by TNTBound »

for me, its definitely the main way that i get off. squirming against my restraints and then realizing there is no escape kind of flips a switch in my brain so to speak. its that realization of utter helplessness that gets me off, along with the feel of the restraints. if im bound in a way that is somewhat comfortable, like the pvc pipe with chain running through it and shackles on the end where im laying down, then after i cum, it can be pretty relaxing because i know i cant get out and just have to wait for release.

so for me, its both. its exciting, a way i get off, and relaxing all in one. and the emotions that go along with it all can rotate during time im tied up, so i can go from excited to relaxed and back and forth a couple times in a 1-3 hour session.

sometimes i do it just to forget about the world around me and live in the moment, because once your tied up, not much else is of any importance! :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

For me, there has always been an area of contentment with bondage, usually non strict bondage. I have just been so busy though, striking the balance between calm and productive has been tricky.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
ncait

Post by ncait »

For me, the contentment comes from strict bondage. The more helpless I am, the more at peace. The more trapped with locks or stuff like that, the more enduring the peace
Shannon SteelSlave

Unfortunately, I have to be able to work all the time. Contentment will have to wait. Hope to have some real adventures then. Even with very long (24 inch or so) chains, the visual element is too distracting.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
ncait

Post by ncait »

Thankfully my jobs allow for certain abilities to have bondage hiding in plain sight. A couple of them even allow me to be fully tied up while I do it! (Remote office work!)
Shannon SteelSlave

I miss my at home job. Just didn't pay enough, my skills are best used in person. Should have capitalized on that when I had the chance.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
ncait

Post by ncait »

Unfortunately, it's the only job I can get right now, but what I really wanna do is bondage modeling. That is a dream though!
Shannon SteelSlave

Never, give up,never stop believing. I have accomplished so much against the prejudices of others in my life, tilting wind mills, and never stopping, and I am getting everything I want in my life. Very in touch with my inner child, that is my secret. My goals don't include for profit modeling, that is the only reason I don't do it. You too, have the goods, do you have the courage? That and following your dream will get you there. Never give up, never stop believing.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
ncait

Post by ncait »

I got the courage to do it! I just cant figure out how to get started doing it!
ncait

Post by ncait »

I definitly want to do for profit modeling.... might as well get paid for having fun! That's the dream isnt it?
Shannon SteelSlave

Moraxian's game room accepts shoots that he did not shoot, not sure if amateur selfies count. Someone out there must accept amateur work with a photographer, and have someone else do the tying.
If not, maybe have a professional model shoot done, to build a portfolio. I would get both bondage shots and non-bondage shots. Then, I guess you submit it to anyone who will accept applications.
You could also build an account at One Model Place or Model Mayhem. (Model Mayhem does not accept selfies as profile photos)
Does anyone else out there have any ideas?
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

ncait wrote:I definitly want to do for profit modeling.... might as well get paid for having fun! That's the dream isnt it?
Yes, yes, dream! Then apply the practicals and do it!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘