Thoughts about tech. and childhood

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
xunnum

Thoughts about tech. and childhood

Post by xunnum »

When I was a child, I realized that movie scenes with tied women or games which were connected with some bondage or distress, make very special influence on me. Really, the most pleasant moment in different games (here I don't know if you can undestand me) like "cowboys and indians" was when we tied girls. But it was a problem to ask somebody to play "bondage game". I was born in USSR/now Belarus. So I felt alone in these practices until I got internet connection. And after months of surfing I understood that my kinky passions are absolutely normal, many people all over the world enjoy same things. Now I've seen different videos when children tie each other to make "escape challenge". It's really more normal for them (I don't masturbate on videos with children. It's just not sexual arousal for me). So, just thanks internet! Now shibari and bondage is normal in my society. I'm a photographer and I made many photosets ralated on bondage theme. It is really normal when my girlfriends (not girls in relatons with me) agree to shoot in some scenes with ropes or chains etc. I usually ask them after shooting if they liked not only the phroto process but the feeling of bondage or ropes. Some say like))) Be youself! Have fun!
p.s. sorry for my english. I know it's not perfect)
lj

Re: Thoughts about tech. and childhood

Post by lj »

Same for me !

I remember playing with a school friend, he was the same age as me, around 10-11, and we played lots of tying-up games, including with his younger sister, the challenge being to tie the person and then hide while they tried to escape. There was absolutely no sexual content, but I remember enjoying both the tying and being tied. I think I must have been the one who started and encouraged the games, because at some stage parents obviously thought it was going too far (of course from an adult/kink view) and I was told I couldn't play with them any more :cry: and not understanding why.
be a switch, double the fun :-)