Age Poll

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.

How Old Are You?

18 - 25 years old
42%
26 - 30 years old
12%
31 - 35 years old
8%
36 - 40 years old
8%
41 - 45 years old
7%
46 - 50 years old
6%
51 - 55 years old
6%
56 - 60 years old
3%
61 - 65 years old
3%
65 + years old
4%

Total votes: 524

handigeman

Re: Age Poll

Post by handigeman »

cdinbonds wrote:
handigeman wrote:However, most folks on the internets are probably <30 in age.
Bullshit
Hm I looked this up. You're right. About 30% to 40% of the online users is aged <30...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

More like horsehockey. :mrgreen:

Some of you could call me "mom".

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
handigeman

Post by handigeman »

:D

Just thought I could explain this
even though almost 50% of the voters say 18-25, almost all the replies in this thread are from the 35up crowd.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

handigeman wrote::D

Just thought I could explain this
even though almost 50% of the voters say 18-25, almost all the replies in this thread are from the 35up crowd.
Yah, us old guys like to blow off our steam! :lol:
I think you'll find that this holds true for the posts in general as well.
As for me, I'm in the upper 4% too. :hi:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional! Your body will tell you when to slow down, not your mind.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
TomTourniquet

Post by TomTourniquet »

Poll results skewed in two ways:

The older set isn't as comfortable with social networking forums on Web.

The medium set is too darn busy working and raising families.

Any of you young 'uns think us 50+ kinksters are just gonna roll over and die? Nah! Now we have all the time in the world to build dungeons in the basement, drive to adult play parties, tie each other up and stick toys up our bottoms. Life doesn't even hardly start until you're over 50!
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

harsh tom. harsh. :P
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

The biggest thing skewing results is that as of this post there are 3541 members here, and only 234 responses to this poll.

Also, as time goes on, we move from one age bracket to the next, but probably can't change our answer. In less than a year I will move from the 55-60 group to the 61-65 group. That will make my response no longer valid, since this is an open ended poll.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
TomTourniquet

Post by TomTourniquet »

Hmm... you're right. Have to take this poll every ten years, like a census.

No way to stop aging, is there... I'm kinda happy here. :gag:
luvsbound

Post by luvsbound »

Beginners,the lot of you !!!! (giggle)

I'm 70 and still as active as ever (well,nearly,LOL)....trouble is it becomes difficult to find a new lady partner at my age...I'm very young for my age...only a few days ago a young lady said she thought I was "about 55"....but people of my age are MUCH too old for me.

Enjoy yourself,folks...we can never put back the clock.

from luvsbound.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Me 33 years young, Kim my SO is smoking HOT 22.
I workout 2 hours a day to keep my body nice, Kim never works out and has one of the most fantastic bodys I have seen. :cry:
Why cant I be 22 again :cry:
Sin :whip:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
luvsbound

Post by luvsbound »

Yeah...I used to work out for two hours most days until about 6 years ago....at the boxing gym...then I got knocked out a couple of times,then had a rib broken...so I thought "Time to pack this lark in"

Now I just go for steady,gentle cycle rides...so respectable and I go watch the other guys (and gals) boxing....wishing I was back in the ring....how I miss it all...the thrill,the sweat and the friendship...the thrill of being in a boxing ring is the greatest rush you can have (well almost)..... (click click....giggle)....yes...I think it's even better than that. :whip: :D and you wish you were 22 again ?...I would settle for being 52 !! ....but the memories...oh boy !! :lol:

Enjoy,folks...enjoy.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I'm 70 and still as active as ever (well,nearly,LOL)....trouble is it becomes difficult to find a new lady partner at my age...I'm very young for my age...only a few days ago a young lady said she thought I was "about 55"....but people of my age are MUCH too old for me.

Enjoy yourself,folks...we can never put back the clock.

from luvsbound.
luvsbound wrote:Yeah...I used to work out for two hours most days until about 6 years ago....at the boxing gym...then I got knocked out a couple of times,then had a rib broken...so I thought "Time to pack this lark in"

Now I just go for steady,gentle cycle rides...so respectable and I go watch the other guys (and gals) boxing....wishing I was back in the ring....how I miss it all...the thrill,the sweat and the friendship...the thrill of being in a boxing ring is the greatest rush you can have (well almost)..... (click click....giggle)....yes...I think it's even better than that. :whip: :D and you wish you were 22 again ?...I would settle for being 52 !! ....but the memories...oh boy !! :lol:

Enjoy,folks...enjoy.
WOW!!! you were boxing at 64, and now your 70, I think you have done well, live with the memories, there better than most :mrgreen:
Sin :hi:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
jason88888

Post by jason88888 »

Oh my lord, I`m going towards 40! :shock:
human_slave

Post by human_slave »