Age Poll

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.

How Old Are You?

18 - 25 years old
42%
26 - 30 years old
12%
31 - 35 years old
8%
36 - 40 years old
8%
41 - 45 years old
7%
46 - 50 years old
6%
51 - 55 years old
6%
56 - 60 years old
3%
61 - 65 years old
3%
65 + years old
4%

Total votes: 524

LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

I never really understood myself what the hangup most people have about age is? As of this poll I am 51. And you are mistaken curious_sb as this subject has been covered somewhere here before. I just can't recall where, there are an awful lot of posts here on the forum.
I am currently "Dating"(for lack of a better term) an 18 year old university girl. I have met the other three girls that she shares a dorm unit with, and they all think I'm thirtysomething. :lol: Looks can be deceiving, and you are only as old as you feel. I played with a girl in Dallas last year that had a hangup about playing with people significantly younger than her. She was 54 at the time. She was absolutely thrilled when she discovered that I was (50 at that time). She initially wasn't going to let me play her cause she thought I was in my late twenties to early thirties. Like wise I've met a nuber of people on line that say things like, "If you were old enough to vote when I was born, you are too old for me". I feel sorry for such people. I have found that "Normally" I get along with those who are significantly older or younger than I am, rather than people my own age (group). Age is just a number. And form my personal experience it is usually an insignificant one.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
SouthBoundBelle

Post by SouthBoundBelle »

I agree with Loree. I am in my 40's and have been practicing SB since I was about 14. Thanks to Detective Magazine, old television serials with damsels in distress, and even comic book covers, I have been enamored with tying myself up for most of my life. I still have great health as I compete in long distance runs and intend to compete in triathalons at least until I hit 50. We were just on vacation at a beach resort where I proved to my 17 year old daughter that I am not scared to wear a very tiny bikini. For me age is irrelevant. I hope to still be enjoying SB until I am well past 65.

Dinah
Of all the fetishes in the world, I believe I like most of them.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I'm starting to wonder if we're actually twins separated at birth... :? :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
SouthBoundBelle

It has crossed my mind as well. :D

D.
GermanSlave

Post by GermanSlave »

so jenny is in her 40s
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

bound_jenny wrote:I'm starting to wonder if we're actually twins separated at birth... :? :lol:

Jenny.
Ok, the visual I just got while reading this is too much. We need to get the two of you bound up nice and tight (together) and do some evil experiments to see if you are sisters! :whip: :twisted:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

cdinbonds wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:I'm starting to wonder if we're actually twins separated at birth... :? :lol:

Jenny.
Ok, the visual I just got while reading this is too much. We need to get the two of you bound up nice and tight (together) and do some evil experiments to see if you are sisters! :whip: :twisted:
Your mission: to find out which of us is the evil twin. If your ropework isn't up to par, you'll find out fast enough. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

bound_jenny wrote:Your mission: to find out which of us is the evil twin. If your ropework isn't up to par, you'll find out fast enough. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
I'm pretty sure Jenny is the REAL evil twin, but I'm sure Dinah has an evil side too. Might have to let the ropework slip a little. The thought of being held prisoner by you two is not unpleasant at all! :lol: :whip: :whip: :whip:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

the whole tieing up those to and doing experimanets on them....don't you think it's a bit too Dr. Mengele like??

But i'm up for tyeing them up :P
If your naughty go to your room...if you want to be naughty go to mine
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

teh-ah-tim-eh wrote:
But i'm up for tyeing them up :P
don't worry, they are bound to do the work for you.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!:
SouthBoundBelle

Well, if it's purely for the sake of scientific discovery.... :twisted:

Dinah
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

There is no such thing as a failed experiment. :wink: :twisted:

I just noticed the poll results... :shock:

After 25, there is a sharp drop. Career pervs like us are rare! :lol:

Jenny.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I think the poll results are probably skewed somewhat from the real world. Younger people grew up with the internet, and are more likely to feel comfortable in a forum like this. Also, as we get older, we have come to accept our kinks as a normal and natural thing, while younger people are still sorting that out. Older people still practice their kinks, but have less need to talk about them.I know a couple who are in their 50's and 60's who belong to a small group of kinksters of similar age. They are very active, and in fact live a 24/7 slave/Master lifestyle.

As an over 50 perve, I can say we are not as rare as the poll would show.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

SouthBoundBelle wrote:Well, if it's purely for the sake of scientific discovery.... :twisted:

Dinah
(crosses fingers behind back) Yeah, yeah, that's it, pure scientific discovery. :roll: :wink:
SouthBoundBelle

There is no such thing as a failed experiment.
I'm wondering if we might cause an increased incidence of cardiac arrest if this experiment were to actually take place. :lol:

Yes, the poll results shocked me too. (It really did) Where has the dedication for such a worthy past time gone? I quite enjoy being a "career perv"!

D.