Member banned

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bound_jenny

Member banned

Post by bound_jenny »

I am announcing that after considerable complaint from many members of this kind and gentle community, that I have banned Locked Dummy from Bound Anna.

This is the first time, in my moderator's career, that I have banned someone that is not a spammer. I have tried to mediate, moderate and pour some cold water on the fires that were stirred up by his presence, but to no avail. So I had to bring down the guillotine and cut off this destructive turn of affairs before it succeeds in its mission, to destroy us as a community.

I have thus decided that Locked Dummy is a troll, a troublemaker, an agent provocateur, and the best option is a permanent ban.

I don't like banning active members. But sometimes it's no longer an option but a necessity to preserve our community. I don't plan on banning anyone else.

So now I ask all to please turn the clock back, forget any enmity that our banned foe has caused, and make sure that the wonderful reputation Bound Anna has will remain justified.

Thank you all.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
tiemeupalso

Re: Member banned

Post by tiemeupalso »

gladly!
I had already blocked his post.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thanx, Jenny! Your work has, and will always be appreciated here. And yes, I did see a lot of people trying to reason with him and get him to think things over. No one failed, in my opinion. I think we all did a great job in tolerating these posts. Wish everyone the best, and see ya'll in the threads. :D
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Thanks to the whole team for doing such a great job! :love:

In this specific case thank you, Jenny, for the fast action. It is highly appreciated.

Actually, what Locked Dummy achieved was to prove that this community is capable of handling trolls in an outstandingly well fashioned manner. None of us got trapped in his attempt to start a flame war, none of us insulted him for insulting us.
In contrast: He managed to make us stand one for another even more than we usually do anyways.
For that I'd like to thank all of you folks here.

This place has surely become a cozy, comforting and welcoming home for me. Thank you all for making it just that! :love:

:hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Jenny:
Thank you, you are the true friend to this great forum.
May your corset always be as tight as want it to be; Plus a little extra for a big hug.
Rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

In my own name and for the rest of the team, thank you for your appreciation.

Sorry for the couple of days I was MIA, but up here in Quebec we had massive power failures all over the province because of freezing rain and high winds (at the peak, at least 325,000 customers were in the dark) and I was among some of the longer deprived ones. It was a real palimpsest of failures, as soon as one was fixed, it was realized that it was really many more combined. In the end, my neighborhood was out of power for a total of 29 hours. It went down to 15C/60F in my apartment. Fortunately, the temperature remained close to freezing outside during the whole time (I'm very grateful that it didn't happen during the months of below normal temps last winter :shock: ).

But now I'm back in business,

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Sounds like i missed all the fun while i was abroad.

But it sounds like it was handled in acceptable fashion.

Thanx from me too, jenny. I owe you one.

Now, i'll turn to the threads and try to get a feel what caused the commotion.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I deleted the most inflammatory posts. It was just getting far too out of hand (I mean really bad), and I didn't want to leave such stains on our forum.

Jenny.