Story going well

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Story going well

Post by curious_sb »

Hi

I decided to post this separately to tray not to break the flow of the story so far...

Thanks to everyone thats taking part in the "create a story on the fly test post" it is so awesome.

I am collating all the responses into one seamless story and when we all mutually decide the story ends, We'll all have to vote on a suitable title for it and I will post the complete story in "Fictional Stories".

I guess we have a long way to go before it is publishable but the story is unfolding nicely, the best bit is none of us know how it is going to pan out, yet we all get a chance to steer it in a different direction. I wasn't sure if it would work so I posted in Everything else, but I think this ones going to be a hot topic actually.

Depending on the success of this one we could set off a few more but start them in the actual fictional stories section.

Also any one want s to leave feedback about teh story so far can we do it in here so as not to ruin the flow as it seems to be going quite nicely, cheers.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

It is indeed awesome! :D

I agree that the suspense factor in this kind of story writing adds to the fun. Sometimes I wonder, where the heck is this going, then someone posts another sentence, and wow! Something completely unexpected. It's a real roller coaster ride and you never know where it's going next.

It is also interesting to see each member's contribution and how it reflects their personal fantasies and kinks, and how delightfully twisted we are! :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I totally agree. This was an excellent idea :D

Most excellent scenarios are when a lot of unexpected things happen during the scenario. It makes it so much more interesting and arousing. And this story will be filled with delicious unexpected turns...

This story will have bits and pieces of everyone's own little twisted minds :twisted:
Each of us try to bring it back to something we are interested in, then see (read) it drift away, then we post again to direct it back to our interests... only to see it drift again. Oh this is a great idea indeed. Like they say in the Alexander beer commercial (made in NS, Canada) "Those who like it, like it a lot"!

I have a feeling, though, it might be a long time before we decide the story is finished :roll:
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Michelle wrote: I have a feeling, though, it might be a long time before we decide the story is finished :roll:
LOL agreed, but hey whats to stop the fun? I'm hoping as well that this kind of story will invite more participation from the quieter members.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

The "one phrase" limit is not as obvious as I thought it would be.

But I think it makes the story more interesting :)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Michelle wrote:The "one phrase" limit is not as obvious as I thought it would be.

But I think it makes the story more interesting :)
I agree on both counts.

Our lovely victim is really getting the works! Poor thing... :wink: :twisted:

Can't decide if I want to inflict or endure... massive inner conflict... 8)

Jenny.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

I'm LOVING this story, its going so well its starting to give me a semi. LOL the suspense is killing me, and I have only limited control over the storyline. and its surprisingly GOOD, considering it was a concept I thought I'd try as a test.

I kind of feel like I am in mental bondage as I have no control over what happens next, its awesome.

I'm still collating all the contributions into a seamless story, it really is fantastic, thanks to everyone taking part. 8)
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I was waiting for someone to send the story on its way again, but four days have passed! I succumbed and left question marks in our helpless victim's head that I hope someone else will answer... :wink:

Jenny.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

So... where is the "Story so far..." posted???
Would be nice to see it all in one place...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Robin

Post by Robin »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:So... where is the "Story so far..." posted???
Would be nice to see it all in one place...
http://forum.boundanna.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1182

Looking forward to your input Dark_Lizerd
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Consolated...
ie:
"It was cold, dark, and she could feel the ropes on her ankles and wrists holding her down, she didn't know where she was or how she got there.
The only sounds she could hear were her own breaths and of drops of water falling into a puddle nearby.
She tried to stand up to see any familiar landscape, and that is when she realized that her vision had been reduced to a mere glaze, by what seemed to be a pantyhose mask!
Then sudenly a dog barks nearby!"
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Robin

Post by Robin »

curious_sb ?
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Robin wrote:curious_sb ?
I will set up a locked topic in "Fictional stories" that only I can update, that will have the story so far as one chunk.

Here it is:...

http://forum.boundanna.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1245
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Thanks, that is what I was asking about....
Robin

Re: Story going well

Post by Robin »

curious_sb wrote: I decided to post this separately to tray not to break the flow of the story so far...
Thank you.