Share your shoe inventory with me

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Shannon SteelSlave

Share your shoe inventory with me

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What shoes do you have and how do you use them? Not being particularly trendy myself, I prefer patent black, and with a locking device. But I have some variety. From kinkiest, to more comfortable :

:whip: -6.5 inch pumps : Get a nose bleed on top of these bad boys. Toe box only large enough for 4 of my little piggies. Can't form a straight leg without either falling forward or holding on to something. The foot print, or paw print, as I think of it, is about 4 inches from toe tip to heel. Ain't made fer walkin', strictly punishment/training. Maxes out my ankle flexibility to the bone.

:twisted: -Custom Steel Slave Sandals : (See avatar) In theory, it is possible to walk around normally on these, but the energy consumed on the journey could be like the comparison of riding a motor bike versus driving a car the same distance. 1st, that toe bridge is waiting to hurt you. You have to pre-plan your step by flexing your toes up to hold the bridge and plan the landing to avoid sliding your arch right into that aforementioned guillotine of a bridge. You will also become aware of how much pressure you are putting on the balls of your feet on such an unforgiving surface. I have modified mine to make them less marking, not just on me, but my floors. The parts that touch the ground have rubber soles, but the heel tip wore off in 2 days. I added a 3/8 inch "mushroom" cap tip I found online to make it up. Fun to wear, and with a good nail polish (always black for me) 8) and pedicure, can actually be a fashion statement. The after taste of these shoes is unique, due to the fact that I still feel the need to walk like I am still trying to hold the toe bridge up at each step for a while after taking them off.

:evil: -Calf length 6 inch locking patent leather boots : Made by the same company as my 6 inch black heels, and come with ankle straps that accommodate 2 padlocks each side these boots were made for fun. Side zip with lace up front. Hate the marks left behind by the tight lacing. I never wear stockings, but am tempted to when wearing these. Increases the bondage effect. Down side is they do nothing to flatter my 'peds and actually look like I am walking on candy canes. This actually makes for a less distracting session, so 1 good thing. A slightly lower, chunkier heel would be fashion forward in my opinion. But hang on, I'll get there. :D

:-x -6 inch patent leather black pumps : Possibly my favorite shoes to wear. Love the shiny black finish, even love the small toe box, which makes piggy wiggling impossible. Accentuates my arches nicely too. Walking is entirely manageable at this height, and always has, as I was able to wear and walk in them with no training. :mrgreen: The "spine" is rigid, like steel. Coming down from them after a session is interesting. I like to stand when I slip them off one at a time, and watch my eye line move down 6 inches. A few hours in them for me produces a bit of ankle stiffness, but not so much that I need to rest. My toes form the shape of a door stop until I wiggle them back to their proper placement.

:-o -5 inch patent leather black pumps : Made by the same company as my 6s, these are much more conservative for me. I feel like I can walk all day on them without any problems. The "spine" is flexible compared to the 6s. The toe box is longer and pointier, making for less pain in the toes. Most household chores are just as easy to do with these, as is every shoe I will list below, however, are still a huge distraction.

:wink: -4.5 inch strappy heels : These have 4 straps going across, each with a buckle. I stitched the buckles ends and added a grommet (hole) in the back to lock the zipper, making them locking shoes. The straps, or belts, as I like to see them, almost look like they are strapping my foot to a bench, a bondage sight in its own right. The width of the sole is skinny, as most are, revealing my arches. Hate the marks they leave on top of my foot after removing them, but do look awesome until then. They are a nice break from pumps, if my toes are feeling unloved from pumps. :cry:

:) -4.5 inch suede ankle length, peep toe, backless, side zip, chunk heel boots : Won't protect me much from the cold, a thought I often ponder when putting these on. I modified these by adding a strap that goes around the top, and a latch with an eyelet for a padlock. I also soldered on a key ring to the zipper pull, to run the strap through to prevent unzipping when locked. I love putting them on, the way my foot enters, my toes find their spot, then my heel bottoms out, and finally, even the sound of the zipper is exhilarating, as is the click of the padlock. Surprisingly inexpensive, these flatter my feet in a unique way. Easy to walk in, and a bit more comfortable than my strappies. Another good choice if I simply have to be lifted, but want to give my poor toes a break. (Don't worry, they get more pampering than punishment)

:rofl: - 3.5 - 4 inch pumps : These I bought many years ago, and though they have the least amount of mileage on them, they still look worn out. The sole and upper skin are very flexible. The look is almost there, but the roomy toe box and low heel just make me hungry for my bigger heels. The heel stalk is wider than most of my other shoes. An all around conservative approach to heels. Not fetish wear.

:-D - 3 inch wooden brown leather studded peep toe clogs : Hardly fetish wear at all, a nice way to stand tall, look sexy, and enjoy the convenience of a slip on shoe. I will often wear them when I need to be efficient, but don't mind some distraction by the look and feel they offer. The brown color goes great with jeans, and the front of my ankle showing between the top of the leather and the cuffs of my jeans is flattering. Need to keep my heels well cared for to enjoy these. (Don't worry, I always do)

The rest of my footwear are just sneakers, flip flops, and hiking boots. I am so active and physical, I need several pairs of each. I can't always be tied, I have to get outside and play. I hope you all do too.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 19 Feb 2019, 02:44, edited 2 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Re: Share your shoe inventory with me

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: :evil: -Calf length 6 inch locking patent leather boots : Made by the same company as my 6 inch black heels, and come with ankle straps that accommodate 2 padlocks each side these boots were made for fun. Side zip with lace up front. Hate the marks left behind by the tight lacing. I never wear stockings, but am tempted to when wearing these. Increases the bondage effect. Down side is they do nothing to flatter my 'peds and actually look like I am walking on candy canes. This actually makes for a less distracting session, so 1 good thing. A slightly lower, chunkier heel would be fashion forward in my opinion. But hang on, I'll get there. :D
Personally, I think you should wear them with stockings with them. But then I love the look of stockings especially black ones. I wonder if I have a stocking fetish :?:

Shannon, That is some collection, Perhaps you could include some photos. Perhaps in your new house, you could have a shoe room so there was plenty of room to expand your collection :lol:

They must take some cleaning. I generally wear trainers (sneakers) as they only ever need a quick rub off and a quick rub off is often all I have time for. :facepalm:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Shouldn't this be in the Crossdressing forum, or Everything else forum? I don't see how Selfbondage discussions fit with shoe inventory.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
sweh

Post by sweh »

*grump*

For many years I've been jealous of women and the lovely boots they wear.

So last week I looked at Lane Bryant and found a couple of pair of boots. They went up to 12W... which should fit. And, hey, they were on sale. $60 (inc shipping) for both pairs.

They arrived today.

With both boots the _left_ boot fits perfectly.

One one boot the right boot scrapes the phalange. After a few minutes walking I can feel them getting rubbed sore. I'll need to think if I can do something about that and make them usable.

With the other boot it's just too small. Both in width and in height. The sides of my foot and the phalanges are squeezed badly. I didn't realise my right foot that was much bigger than my left. Hmm...

I'd had a vague hope I could have worn these to work, but with my normal work trousers _over_ the boot, so the shaft doesn't show. But both of them are actually too wide for my legs and may cause odd creasing and folding of the trousers.

Ah well.

An interesting experiment, and maybe still of some use lounging around at home (if I don't stand up, they're both comfortable).
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I can only wish. I can not find women's shoes to fit my big feet. In man's size, I wear a 14-WWWW that would translate to a 16 woman's but
no one makes super wide shoes.
Rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Moved here on request of the OP.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

sweh wrote:*grump*
With both boots the _left_ boot fits perfectly.
One one boot the right boot scrapes the phalange. After a few minutes walking I can feel them getting rubbed sore. I'll need to think if I can do something about that and make them usable.
With the other boot it's just too small. Both in width and in height. The sides of my foot and the phalanges are squeezed badly. I didn't realise my right foot that was much bigger than my left. Hmm...
comfortable).
Are they leather? You might be able to use conditioning oil and a shoe tree device to stretch them out. Google might lead you to a way cowboys stretch their boots, but as I recall, it takes a while.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 19 Feb 2019, 03:08, edited 1 time in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:

Shannon, That is some collection, Perhaps you could include some photos. Perhaps in your new house, you could have a shoe room so there was plenty of room to expand your collection :lol:

They must take some cleaning. I generally wear trainers (sneakers) as they only ever need a quick rub off and a quick rub off is often all I have time for. :facepalm:
Have you seen "Pulp Fiction". When John Travolta's character goes to his dealer's house to buy H? Look at the wall in the room. Heels on pedestals on the walls. I could do that, maybe add a little spot light for each pedestal. :idea:

Thanks for weighing in. I still need to figure how to post a picture. Have several from my modeling shoots, will have to pick just one :( from each and edit it down. What is considered good "netiquette" for photo sizes in this forum? Anyone, please let me know. Posting responsibly is everyone's business.
👠👠
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Shannon, you will find the forum rules for photos in the "read me first" subforum at the top of the main index. What is acceptable, size limits, etc. As far as the actual process, it's been so long since i posted any pics that i believe the entire process is different now. Not sure if there is an actual explanation of the steps involved, but i don't think it's as complicated as it used to be. Mistress Jenny will help you out if you have trouble, i'm sure.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon's Collection October 2022.jpg
Stiletto Genie, you owe us 10 years of interest on whatever we were talking about in your thread. :whip: Someone else had to remind me to do this. :idea:
👠👠
Mike

Post by Mike »

I may have a little bit too many of them... Also my cat says hi.
Attachments
s-min.jpg
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Am I even allowed to participate in this discussion? :rofl:
Riddles Shoe Collection
Riddles Shoe Collection
7F6947F8-446E-4DAA-88C9-FA7DC0783C6B.jpeg (37.41 KiB) Viewed 837 times
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

Always welcome, anytime.
Any one, any time may visit one of my threads and participate, but especially you.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Riddle wrote:Am I even allowed to participate in this discussion? :rofl:
7F6947F8-446E-4DAA-88C9-FA7DC0783C6B.jpeg
They seem to me to be soft and flexible shoes with which you can make something like that, but at a better angle than I did (see the whole post). :facepalm:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Mike wrote:I may have a little bit too many of them...
One can never have too many shoes or boots. :love:
Mike wrote:Also my cat says hi.
I think it's more "Halt! Who goes there?", in guarding its realm... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!