What do your pets think of your games?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

What do your pets think of your games?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If any of you have pets, do they ever see you in the middle of a game? I am mostly looking to hear from dogs, cats, and birds, but any pet will do. Do you or they act differently when facing each other? Is it an awkward encounter? Or is it a more casual experience that you 2 don't talk about? Let's get into the minds of our pets and see if we can obtain their perspective.
I mean to to be a fun thread, so please, no stories of animal cruelty.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 08:14, edited 2 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Re: What do your pets think of your games?

Post by Gregovic »

I don't personally have any cats, but a landlord of whom I rented a room for a while had 2. They knew me well and loved getting some attention whenever I entered a room, but I hadn't done any sort of cross-dressing or bondage downstairs since they came in as kittens (I rented an attic room and just kept my games private there, because I'm pretty sure the guy wouldn't approve of my fun-times). So one week the guy was out on vacation and the other renter was gone for the week too, so I had the house to myself. I had frozen a key in ice in the freezer, put on my finest girly clothes (5 inch heels, stockings, garterbelt, lacy panties and bra, breast forms, petticoats, wide 50s circle skirt, blouse and wig. Basically my best outfit at the time). Then I put on some light bondage, with my ankles connected by a short chain and my hands handcuffed behind my back and connected to a chain around my waist. The waist chain also had a chain going through my crotch and the ankle chain was connected to it by a rope to keep it from clattering on the floor and making the neighbours suspicious.

Then I walked downstairs to get the ice out of the freezer so I might get free at some point. When I came downstairs both cats had been basically sitting right at the hallway door to the living room as they tended to do. When I entered the room both cats sat frozen for about 2 seconds and then absolutely rocketed to the other end of the room, hiding behind the couch :rofl: . After retrieving the block of ice with the keys I sat down on the couch and it took nearly 5 minutes for one of them to come investigating this strange apparition in their territory. And even then it took some time for them to realize it was me and posed no threat. They never really got close though, while they were normally quite cuddly cats. The next day I took some time to lounge on the couch and it was then that they realized a skirt over petticoats is very cozy place to take a nap. I guess they didn't approve of the bondage, but couldn't care less about the clothes :mrgreen:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Pets really don't care about your kink.

When you are in their presence, they will join you, when they want attention. If you ignore them because you are in your kink, they will quickly loose interest, unless they want something from you, such as food or go out for a walk.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Gregovic says "I took some time to lounge on the couch and it was then that they realized a skirt over petticoats is very cozy place to take a nap."

That is a great image G, and some of what I was wanting to read. I hope this thread brings out our animal lovers. :)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

You are not the first one to have that thought:
https://www.vice.com/da/article/yv57gb/ ... u-have-sex

The story goes in my family, that I was nearly not conceived, because the dog strolled in mid-coitus and decided, that the proper thing to do, was to lick my fathers butt at a critical moment.

It apparently disturbed the procedure quite a bit.
:facepalm:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Shannon SteelSlave

I was tasked to check in on a dog that lived downstairs from me, one I had great rapport with in the past. I kind of forgot my mission as I started my game. At feeding time, I walked in with my wrists and ankles chained and shackled on time locks. This is a poodle, an intelligent dog with neuro-transmitters in his little poodle brain that make him curious, but not at all courageous. In a mellow mood, he kind of just laid there on the couch, lazier than a rug on valium. Then my ankles got too close together, and the chain crashed against the floor, or that is what one would have thought if they saw the reaction as this dog's state of calm vs panic went from a 1.5 to a 10. Growling deeply and barking for 10 minutes, I tried to explain to him. Finally, he ran out of wind, I had not moved. Ears down, looking up at me, now off the couch, he starts sniffing around the ground, then looks up at me, tail wagging wildly. I forgot about my wrist chains, as I attempted to console him with a few pats, and he was back to 10. I backed away, and his front legs went to the floor, rears still up, like some kind of kung fu stance, and he jumped side to side like this a few times, before running away like the chain was a snake. I poured the food into his bowl and kind of waited for him to come to it, but I never saw him until after I left. Me and the dog made nice after, much later, don't think he forgives the chains. I hope my secret is safe........
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 22 Feb 2019, 03:06, edited 1 time in total.
👠👠
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

You remember how in various TV shows they have a bound victim and a dog comes along and frees them by chewing the ropes?

That doesn't happen... ever.
Shannon SteelSlave

Well that's a relief, I think, depends on the situation, I guess. :?
👠👠