latex catfish will never get my business again

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Jadit

Re: latex catfish will never get my business again

Post by Jadit »

Slave_L wrote:Also, keep in mind, if a package goes through customs, it can easily add 1 or 2 weeks of delivery time, maybe more.
DHL handled that really quickly, within a day or 2. Catfish sent email when it was first sent.
KinkInSpace

Re: latex catfish will never get my business again

Post by KinkInSpace »

DHL is not responsible for custom clearance. They are only the persons to do the delivery and transfer any duties. Custom clearance is at the place where the package is transferred into the country. It then goes through customs, and they either send the package back in case its illegal, charge money to whoever is going to deliver it or just give it to the company who is going to deliver it because there are no custom duties to be paid.

You always have the right to reject the customs in which case you can't get the package. The package is then sent back to customs, so that the delivery company gets the customs payment back, and the package is sent back to the sender.

That said, it is possible for the delivery company to have an extra day or two in case of custom duties.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.