Handy info regarding buying sex toys, etc.

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
KinkInSpace

Handy info regarding buying sex toys, etc.

Post by KinkInSpace »

When you buy sex toys, you should keep the following in mind:

A sex store will always charge you extra's simply for the fact that its labelled as a sex toy.

If what you are about to purchase is being used in the kink scene, but it is not actually by nature a sex toy, you will find cheaper versions of the exact same thing if you go to the store that natively sells them.

For example, if you want to buy a dog collar so you can pretend to be a sex slave in pet play, you will find cheap dog collars at pet stores. Okay, if you need it to be lockable, then you will indeed need to go to a sexshop, or look into modifying one you buy from the petstore (which can still be cheaper).

Another one is medical fetish. If you want to buy medical gear, go to a pharmacist. You will find really cheap prices for the exact same gear a sex store would sell.

Do note with medical gear, there are loads of differences in the products, and not everything may be suitable for what you want to do. In that case, go to your sex store to find the item they sell, then go to the pharmacist to find the exact same item for a much lower price.

To give an example of the above, here in the Netherlands, there's an SM store that is considered cheaper than all others (ali-express and alike excluded). They too sell medical stuff, like needles, enema's, saline, syringes, etc. I bought my first needles from them, where they charged 9 euro for 100 needles. At the time, I thought that was cheap.

Well, yesterday, I bought 100 needles for 3,70 euro. These needles are even larger too. Though in this case it was weird, they sold a pack of 100 smaller needles for 5,80 and a pack of 10 bigger needles for 37 cent. So I did the math, 37*10 = 3,70.

They apparently made a mistake when packing my box, because they sent me 2 boxes full of 100 needles for 3,70. :D

If you are wondering, they are green needles, 0.8mm diameter. The smaller ones are 16mm long, I bought 100 of those, they have the long ones of 40mm long, I bought 10x10 of those, and received 20x10 instead. And they also sell really long 50mm long ones, which I bought 50 of. They would be great to put through my penis.

And yes, I've done this kind of thing before, it is really more scary to think about than it actually is in terms of how much it hurts. But I hope that, because this is 0.8mm thickness, and my biggest before was 0.7mm, that this needle will actually hurt a bit when inserted, because now, it only hurts when the needle goes through the outer layer of the skin.

Just a bit of side info, I've played at the following locations:
- nipples (various places and ways)
- butt cheeks
- butt inner cheeks
- penis (through the cock itself)
- penis (through the area where the pleasure muscle is, including going directly through that muscle)
- penis (through other flesh around the shaft, but not through the shaft itself)
- through the ballsack
- Into the ball (was a test, but didn't like the fact that liquid came out, so aborted quickly. Wasn't as painful as expected)
- Through the skin below the penis

I've done my cock twice actually, but I'm hesitant of doing so because when I remove the needle it bleeds like crazy and I quickly need to cover it so the bleeding stops. That part is a bit scary, but the feeling of the needle going through the cock and when it is inserted is fricken awesome. Its also really nice to go through where the pleasure muscle is. Very painful and bleeds more than other areas, but its quick to recover from.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.