looking for a thread/video

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
TNTBound

looking for a thread/video

Post by TNTBound »

there was a thread with a video that i cant find anymore, it was something like "do this to me" and it had a video where a girl was in a cage, chained down in a kneeling position with her arms behind her back, with a breathing tube hooked up to a machine forcing her to breath a specific way. the camera zoomed in on the machine and it showed that it had been running for something like 7 days or so. does anyone know of that video or have a link to it?
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TheGentleman

Re: looking for a thread/video

Post by TheGentleman »

I think the video you're looking for is "UNDERCOVER" by John Fitzgerald. Starring: Sadie Belle, Eden Wells and Paige Richards.

A google search found a source for purchase. I won't post and promote that site here.
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
TNTBound

Re: looking for a thread/video

Post by TNTBound »

thank you, i found the video!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!