Want to experience EStim cheap?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
KinkInSpace

Want to experience EStim cheap?

Post by KinkInSpace »

Okay, to start, some of you may know, I have a nice collection of EStim devices. 4 powerboxes to be more exact. Each box has its specialty so I really can't say: this box makes this other box obsolete.

And I'm happy about that, because that makes the experience better if I revisit one of the boxes.

Now that I've said that, I should also directly add that these powerboxes are not cheap. They are 100$+ each, or so they were when I bought them.

But I've always been curious about the cheap boxes that are out there, and most of the time the reviews already tell me they are in no comparison to the boxes I have, which basically means, its a waste of money for me.

But that said, I've been shopping at AliExpress lately and I found a powerbox that looked interesting enough. The box is cheap so I was like: I can currently afford this even if its a bad purchase, so I decided to do so.

I bought this powerbox: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Erotic- ... 0.0.ZOmIhI which also comes with bi-polar nippleclamps. You can actually find many addons bundled specifically with this box though, and there are other kits and accessories.

What I like most about this box, is that the accessories for this device are having the same plug as Rimba/Zeus ones. So the various of accessories that I already have can all be used. Great!

I decided to make a post here because doing EStim is something many people want to do, but it is expensive, and that price can be a wall some simply can't cross. I totally get it: If I don't like it, then I've thrown away lots of money. Even though I'm pretty sure that everyone will like EStim because it basically is a really good vibrator that can go so hard that you can actually inflict real pain with it if you want, but at the same time, limit it to vibration feeling if you really don't want pain. And giving yourself an orgasm using EStim will be one of the best orgasms you have had, because the vibrations are not just on the outside, but go as far in as you want it to go.

Anyway, that said, the powerbox I linked to earlier is not up to the same standard as the expensive powerboxes that I own. But that is to be expected given that it is under 15$.

Compared to my other boxes, this one is not as powerful as my other boxes, but I was definitely feeling it. If you want pain, this box can give it to you, but you will reach the limit of what it can do.

What this box does have that my other boxes lack is that this one can be battery powered (3xAAA) or you can use a wall outlet. The cable is a USB to AC cable and a Wall 2 USB adapter is given too.

It is a digital box, and that has a good side to it You have a + and - button that you need to press to increase/decrease the intensity. Yes, this means that each press, you are going to be afraid to actually press the button, but when you do and you get past the fact that it actually didn't hurt that much then you are glad you did.

It has only 15 levels though, and some levels seem to sort of share the same intensity. Usually you go up 2 intensities before the feeling increases, so levels 1 and 2 feel somewhat the same, 3 and 4 too, and when you reach 13, 14 and 15 are the same intensity too, but they too change something so the feeling changes which could be categorized as more intense.

There are 7 different programs, but they all use fast pulses except 2. 2 still has fast pulses, but they are the slowest. This gives a more punishment feeling than massage. Its nothing compared to what my expensive powerboxes can do though, but it is definitely a great mode considered the price.

It has a buildin timer that goes from 5 to 30 minutes with 5 minute increments, starting at 15 minutes, but goes to 5 when you press time another time after 30 minutes was present.

Now, there is one thing that I found to be a bit of a problem. Because you have to press the + button to increase the intensity, if you are scared and not press it properly it may not register the press or may see it as 2 presses. Luckily given that the steps are really going up with 2 levels before you feel more, it is not that much of a problem. Also, it does seem to vary between programs.

There are a few programs that really don't do much which means you can easily ramp those up and the first mode is definitely one of them. If you want pleasure, the first program is not the right one though, its too mild for that. I suppose the 5th and 6th programs are better for pleasure.

That said, if you really are scared for electricity and don't dare to press the + button then this box might not be for you, and an analog box may be better. It will allow you to get more accustomed to the feeling of electricity.

Here is a really cheap one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Electri ... 95864.html. It does have a pulse setting so you really can use it to give punishment, but I fear this box is not that powerful. For 6$ it is a good entry level device I recon. There are other products that have the same powerbox but different accessories.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Want to experience EStim cheap?

Post by KinkInSpace »

Today, I played some more with that first EStim unit. I should point out that the first time I used it, I attached them to my nipples, which can't take nearly as much electricity as my penis can. I thought that was a good idea because for a beginner, that level is probably a better estimate.

Today, I played again, this time attaching it to my penis, a place that can take a lot of electricity, although I have to add, if any place didn't have had much electricity for a while, the level is significantly lowered, so for me, the penis was a sort of new experienced experience too.

Immediately, I have to correct my earlier assessment. Modes 1, 2 and 3 are all pulse programs, even though they are fast, they are pulse programs. So you feel like a prick, nothing, prick, nothing.... and that in a fast fashion. The speed of the pulses are 1: fast, 2: a bit slower, 3: a bit more slower. So 3 is the slowest of the programs, even though 3 is still pretty fast. About 8 or 10 pulses a second I think. The advantage of these programs are that unlike continuous streams of electricity (which basically are very fast pulses), that you can ramp it up as much as you want, but getting an orgasm from them is very hard to impossible. This means, you can really punish yourself with it if you want without risking any orgasm.

Mode 4 is also pulse based, but it is much faster than modes 1 to 3. I used this one for quite a while and I may get an orgasm from this if I want to, but if I can restrain myself, I don't get one. I estimate that the pulses are like 40 per second.

Modes 5, 6 and 7 are very fast. They more feel like a continuous stream of electricity. 5 is the mildest one, which feels like a massage, but a very powerful one. On the lowest setting, it will be very hard already to avoid an orgasm. Not because it is very intense, but it just feels that good.
Mode 6 is more aggressive and modulates the frequencies so you have these extra sensations. I could not take this for more than 15 seconds without feeling that orgasm building up.
Mode 7 continues with the same principle, but feels different. I guess, if you want actual torture, you would ask someone to tie you up so you can't move, then put the ESTIM on 5 minutes with this program at a sufficient level. I guess 3 out of 15 will already be enough to get you into an orgasm within the first 30 seconds, leaving you craving to make it stop for the next 4,5 minutes. ;) The difference between this mode and 5-6 is that this one feels more evil. The electricity pattern is more harsh. Like knife cuts, but not painful cuts. Except... if you get that orgasm, they will feel like pain cuts, I think. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.