Talking to my wife

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
whomadeangus

Talking to my wife

Post by whomadeangus »

I've been married for a few years and my wife knows about my desires to be tied up. I've even asked her to tie me up and take advantage of my predicament. She's tells me she's worried about what if something goes wrong.

I've talked about being discovered by her tied to a chair during adult phone conversations.

I've been thinking about the fear and thrill of being caught bound and relying on my wife to release me, of course I'd have an emergency escape plan.

My fear is that if she catches me then I could ruin a wonderful marriage to a woman that I adore that I'm really not giving her an opportunity to say no. If i talk with her a head of time how do I bring it up?? Am I making her an unethisiastic top that will grow to resent my kinks. But then again her discovering the power that she can have with me helpless may cause her to love my kinks. I know I'm overthinking this.

How do I ask my wife how would she feel if one day she came home and found me tied up?? Any advice on my problem including keeping my desires just that would be great

Thanks
Blacky

Re: Talking to my wife

Post by Blacky »

whomadeangus wrote:I've been married for a few years and my wife knows about my desires to be tied up. I've even asked her to tie me up and take advantage of my predicament. She's tells me she's worried about what if something goes wrong.

Oviously your wife's concern isn't about bondage but about your safety. I'd thus say: Go slow and be gentle.
I've (We've) been in pretty much exactly the same situation and my wife and I are still having a great marriage, bondage included. But it takes time (lots of it) and talking (again: lots of it) to make her not only understand, but accept that being helpless and hers to toy with is actually what you want.
If i'm not mistaken we started by having me tie my wrists with a scarf. Somewhat later we added a bliondfold (second scarf). It about 2 years to switch from scarves to ropes, if I recall correctly.
But the bottom line is:
I'm frequently tied up but the woman I love. :love: :love:

Be patient. It pays off. :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

I've said it before: scarves are cool to alleviate fears of bondage.
Your wife probably has 1k+ she's already comfortable with ( as opposed to ropes)
Scarves ain't threatening kink, but friendly, comfy neck warmers that can be perverted.

Try this road.

If there are a couple new scarves in it for you BH,
It won 't hurt.
[
whomadeangus

Post by whomadeangus »

Well yesterday my wife was having a bad day so I sent her a pic to try to cheer her up of me with my wrists tied with a neck tie and nothing else. She loved the picture. She wanted me to be totally helpless when she got home. Well she found me naked with ankles tied together, wrists tied to the bed and a handkerchief tied around my mouth and blindfolded. We both loved it. Hopefully it’ll happen again soon
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

That's great news. It's a pity your wife had a bad day but every cloud has a silver lining. Maybe a gold lining in this case.