Been Away For A While

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
ciaranefc

Been Away For A While

Post by ciaranefc »

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd throw a post up as it's been a while since I have written anything on here.

I've not been in a great place (still not really if I'm honest) - I figure anxiety and a bit of depression doesn't equal safe bondage!

Anyway, I'm still around and hoping to get myself sorted and back into bondage soon.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to have a read.

Have a good one.

Ciaran
Gregovic

Re: Been Away For A While

Post by Gregovic »

ciaranefc wrote:I've not been in a great place (still not really if I'm honest) - I figure anxiety and a bit of depression doesn't equal safe bondage!
I know that feeling. It's not always easy, but keep at it. Things aren't going to be bad forever. Anyways, Hi! :hi:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
ciaranefc

Post by ciaranefc »

Hi Greg. Thanks for the encouragement, I'm just trying to take it a day at a time just now, and make it through.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I wish you all the best, ciaranefc. I know a bit about where you're at - I had some very serious health issues a couple of years ago, and I had to do a trade-off between having a top quality of life and a life, period.

To get through that, I did it (and still doing it) as you are, one day at a time. I get up in the morning, grateful to see one more beautiful sunrise, and say to myself, it's a new day, let's make the most of it, and as Greg wrote, things won't be bad forever. I've learned that when things are bad, they're only going to get worse if I let myself feel bad about it. I fight, tooth and nail, to climb that slope, knowing that each and every inch is an inch closer to the top. It's been a tough fight, but I know that in the end, I'm winning.

Hang in there, use all the tools and resources at your disposal, and remember that you have friends here.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I've been there too. Not nice but you will get through it.
ciaranefc

Post by ciaranefc »

Thanks for the supportive message people! No idea how long the journey is going to be but I'll do my best to get to the end. In the meantime, bondage will be replaced by writing my blog and video games to escape the real world for a bit.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Keep fighting.

You already have won more than half the battle by identifying your opponent.
[